Recent content by Vik

1. V

No option to disable expression pedal with IA button ?

Ok thanks for the tips !
  2. V

No option to disable expression pedal with IA button ?

This should be possible as it is noted in the online manual, but I can't find the "none" option in the dropdown menu of this IA action : IA action > System > ExpPedal > ExpPdl: 1 > can't find the "none" option here for ON or OFF values was this option removed ? Is there another way ? Thanks
  3. V

Manipulate loop order in real-time

This could really unlock the potential of the loop order function and improve the workflow when searching for sounds !
  4. V

MASTERMIND PBC 5.1.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

Hi Ron, I just got back home and tried the new Editor 5.1.0a version. It works perfectly now on Mac OS Catalina ! Thank you very much ! Victor
  5. V

Manipulate loop order in real-time

Hi, It would be very useful to be able to manipulate loop order and monitoring the sound changes in real-time (maybe with a dedicated IA ?). When creating preset and sounds on the pedal, going down the menu and reloading the preset after changing the loop order makes experimenting quite...
  6. V

MASTERMIND PBC 5.1.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

Hi Ron, thanks for the update ! The firmware update on my PBC 6X ran without any problem, but the new editor version can't open on my mac. It keeps quitting before loading... I'm running on Mac OS Catalina. Is there any incompatibility issue ? I had to re-instal 5.0.1 firmware.
  7. V

PBC 6X Tuner accuracy problem?

I just did that, run the notes precise frequencies through the tuners (PBC, Hx Stomp and Shure GLDX) with a reamp box and they're all in sync. PBC tuner seems to be working perfectly fine.
  8. V

Hi Ron, thank you for your answer. It might be my ears tricking me... I will test it again. I should maybe use the offset tuning option in the first place. Can't afford to send it to you, I live in France.
  9. V

Hello friends ! I'm using my PBC 6X for a few month now and I'm loving it, but I'm having problems using the built in tuner. Even when hitting "zero" on each string, it sounds a bit "off" to my ears, and also compared to my Shure GLXD16 (on the B string especially). Anyone experienced that ...
  10. V

New homemade PBC/6X Board

Hey there ! Just wanted to share with you my new DIY pedalboard build, controlled by the mighty PBC/6X ! My previous board was using a BOSS ES-8, and I wanted to shrink it down a bit. It's now lighter, smaller and with... more pedals ! Here is the audio path : Guitar > input hub : Shure...
  11. V

Set PC message to "OFF" with a button

Yes, that's a shame... Ventris offers so much possibilities but it misses a few essentials features. You can get around this limitation by delaying the CC messages 500ms with the PBC "wait" feature. But this isn't useful when you want to turn it off... You could also save the presets on bypass...
  12. V

Thanks Ron, I did that already... but my Ventris is not in a loop and it can handle only one midi message at a time (from what I've learned on the forums). So when I will recall the preset, it will send a PC + CC message and only the PC message will be recieved by the Ventris. If I save a...
  13. V

Thank you Jac78221, I know how to set the hold function, my problem here is about setting the PC message to "none" to a specific device (and saving it) using a button and not having to dive into the menu to do it...
  14. V

Hello there, I'm using a Ventris reverb with my PBC/6X wich is out of the loops and controlled exclusively with MIDI PP/CC. When building presets, I sometimes need to switch it off and set it's PC message to none or " - " (or unchecked in the editor). I know it is possible through the setup...
  15. V

Button Color Dimmed

+1
Back