Search results

1. R

Walrus Audio Mako M1 Device Support

Just wanted to put this one on your radar. I recently pre-ordered it and it will start shipping soon!
  2. R

Strymon Iridium Freezing Up on Preset Change

As per usual, I like to find the strange issues. I just recently picked up an Iridium to add to my board because of the MIDI capabilities. Unfortunately, when I change presets, it will eventually lock up the iridium to where I can’t even press the on board on/off button and I’m forced to power...
  3. R

Immediately Bank to First Song in Current Set

Ok forgive me if I've missed the memo somewhere, but I've tried several possible IA commands and I'm coming up at a loss. Simply put, I just want a button that takes me to the top of my current set list instead of having to bank down through all the songs individually.
  4. R

Signal Chain Swapping Question

Ok so I want to use the pbc/6x capability to take my tremolo (which is mono in/out) and programmatically move it to end of my chain (which comes stereo out of my specular tempus). What is going to happen to my stereo signal at the end? Will I lose one side completely? Or will I just hear tremolo...
  5. R

Strymon DIG "Mix 2" not Recalled with Function Switch

Let me explain: So I'm trying to use my Strymon DIG to be set up to have a Slapback most of the time, but when I want to do leads and fun stuff, I have a Flange setting that I can recall when I use my Strymon Mini Switch. It works flawlessly with the Strymon switch, but when I go to integrate...
  6. R

[DONE] Zelzah Support

Just throwing my hat in the ring for some Zelzah support.
  7. R

Ventris Nemesis Skipping PC Messages

Ok...I've been at this for about a week with programming my PBC/6x, and I've set the button pages up how I plan to use them (for the most part). I'm just working out the kinks at this point and one MAJOR one seems to be an intermittent one (although frequent). When I go from preset to preset...
  8. R

Possible IA Cycle Bug

Ok so I realize it is possibly bad form to use my second post EVER to report a possible bug, but I'm a software developer too, and I'd want to know if someone found a bug that I didn't know about. So here goes: First of all, I'm very new to PBC 6x so I might not be doing something correctly, so...
  9. R

Jackson Audio Bloom PC Cycling

First of all, this is my first post and I’m a brand new PBC 6x owner, so apologies if my questions aren’t as informed as they could be. However, I did search for a few hours to see if my particular problem had been covered. In any case, here goes: I set up the Bloom on the Device page using the...
Back