Search results

1. Louie Lively

Axe FX 3/GT22 scene change gaps

Hi all - I originally posted this over on the fractal forum; because I've never experienced this before and it started happening as I was making new live presets. At first I thought it was the AX3, but now I'm thinking it might be the GT22, or some sort of communication issue- Changing scenes...
  2. Louie Lively

Axe fx 3 preset/scene & IA access question....

Sorry it took so long, been busy. Always, I'm in the process of reprogramming, so its a work in progress... but you might be able to see how my buttons are set up and see if it helps. The buttons "octave & harmzr" both control Pitch block 1 channel a & b. Hope it helps.
  3. Louie Lively

I’ve got mine working pretty good with his instructions… when I get home later I’ll send ya my file to dissect if you want. Lemme know
  4. Louie Lively

Thank you so much, this all worked wonderfully and exactly as I needed, thank you!! One quick questions though, I set up the Pitch block with 2 different buttons, group 1, but if I turn one button off it turns the other on; is there any way that I can have both buttons off and click between the...
  5. Louie Lively

Hi all- I'm moving some things around on my gt22, and thinking about programing it a bit differently for a bit more functionality... so I have two questions hopefully someone can help me with :D First up, I have roughly 15 main ax3 presets that I use live, and that's what my gt is set up for- I...
  6. Louie Lively

GT/22 / Axe FX III "Get Presets" Question

Ok lets say I scan "get preset names" 000 - 500, the GT & Axe Fx scan through all 500 presets, I click done on the board and it defaults to the first preset. I make sure to select a preset that isn't #1 before starting the get presets too. So, if you bank up thru them all on the GT, it will stop...
  7. Louie Lively

It is off. No matter which was I scan it, the GT will scan through all 500 presets, but then will only display 127 of them….. I haven’t changed any settings in the GT editor that should affect this, other than moving some buttons around to suite my needs.
  8. Louie Lively

Bank type is set to MSB and there isn't anything in the fractal set to cc#0. - only 11,12,13,14 for exp pedals.
  9. Louie Lively

Hey guys - I'll try and keep it short and sweet :D I've only used my GT for my presets, that I have between 450-500 on the Axe to keep track of. With the new preset banks I just updated from fractal, I wanted to "audition" the new factory presets, and go through them. Bordem, I guess...
  10. Louie Lively

GT/22 / Axe Fx 3 Question(s)

Just watched it. That was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!!
  11. Louie Lively

GT/22 / Axe Fx 3 Question(s)

Hey - quick question. Using my GT/22 solely for my Axe Fx 3 rig. I have one “main” preset, but I use about 5-10 presets for different sets of amps. What I’m wondering is if it’s possible to have different “pedal boards” on different presets? If that makes sense. I’m using the bottom 6 buttons as...
Back