Search results

1. C

Effect Gizmo: stereo to mono issue

I am planning on using a Digitech Harmony Man for guitar harmonies, I will place in a stereo loop in the EFfect Gizmo. The harmony man has a mono ‘in’ and a stereo ‘out’. I plan to put this as the first stereo loop (9) before other stereo effects. Here’s my problem: I’m running a stereo amp...
  2. C

Pages?

Can the Mastermind GT series be setup to have "Pages" like the LT controller? (I don't see it on the website)
  3. C

Moving contents from one LT Page to another Page

Is there an easy way using the editor to move all of the data or copy all of the data from one "Page" on the LT to another "Page"? (to re-arrange the order of the Pages in the LT) Thanks!
  4. C

Presets not changing on LT display

I'm noticing that on the display of the LT, the preset names that were uploaded from my Axefx 2 are not changing when I use the DevPC- and DevPC+ assigned buttons (buttons 5 and 6). The LT is always showing the first preset name. (I can scroll up and down just fine on the Axefx 2 using buttons 5...
  5. C

Ext. Switches for different Pages

Setting up the LT, I have an external 2-button switch attached, and for certain pages I want the 2 buttons to do different things. So far, I have only been able to setup the external switch to do the same things on every page, not different things per page. What am I missing here?
  6. C

Mastermind with Dunlop Rack Wah Controller?

Thinking about getting a Dunlop Rack Wah, and they use a stereo-cable connected pedal controller, to keep the audio signal in the rack. I'm using a Mastermind LT. John Petrucci uses a rack wah and a Mastermind. Is there any way to connect the pedal controller to the Mastermind to control the...
  7. C

Trouble selecting pages on the LT

I have made 5 pages for the LT using the editor software, and for some reason I can't figure out, the LT will only access pages 1 and 2 on the LT, and ignore pages 3-5. I'm using the "function" button on the LT, and assigned it to "Page Up" on all pages in the editor. In the button's general...
  8. C

Expression Pedal for Mastermind LT

I just ordered a Mastermind LT, and I'm wondering if a Dunlop DVP4 would work as an expression pedal with the Mastermind LT? Yes/no? Thanks!
  9. C

Phantom Power via Axefx 2

Can the supplied power plug for the Mastermind LT be plugged into the rear of the Axefx 2 to provide phantom power to the Mastermind LT via midi?
  10. C

Pedalboard recommendation?

What do you guys recommend size-wise as a small pedalboard to fit the Mastermind LT, a Dunlop DVP-4 pedal, and a momentary switch box? That's all.
  11. C

External Switch Question

I'm about the use a momentary, normally open, 2 button external switch with the LT, but I'm not sure which button goes with which external switch control within the LT. Is this correct?: External Switch 1 = Tip External Switch 2 = Ring Thanks!
  12. C

Mastermind Series Switch Type?

What switch type do all of the Mastermind Series of boards use? Common 3PDT switches, or common SPST Tap switches? (thinking of ordering some barefoot buttons) Thanks!
  13. C

LT Bank question

I would typically use a midi controller with the Axefx 2 for changing scenes in a preset, but I have a need that I can't quite figure out looking at the manual: I need the midi pedal to also do a special thing on only one preset on the axefx 2. I need the LT to work in scenes (as normal), but on...
  14. C

Small rack shelf for Mini Effect Gizmo?

Do any of you guys have recommendations for a narrow rack shelf to hold one or two Mini Effect Gizmos? (narrow so that I can see and get to the rear cable connections) Thanks!
  15. C

Effect Gizmo: 12 VDC @ what mA?

I saw that the Effect Gizmo needs 9 volts AC or 12 volts DC. 1) The standard Effect Gizmo draws 550mA of power, but does that apply to both AC & DC power? 2) Is it possible to run the Effect Gizmo on 12VDC @ 375mA? Thanks!
  16. C

How much cable to order?

Guys, I'm setting up an Effects Gizmo to switch pedals as I use my Axefx 2. For 7 pedals on a rack tray connected to an Effect Gizmo, do you think 10 feet of cable is roughly enough, or no? (I was thinking of trying Evidence solderless SIS cables) Thanks!
  17. C

Effect Gizmo w/ momentary pedal

Guys, I see a new pedal I have to have, and it can work as a momentary switch effect (Digitech FreqOut). Step on it to have feedback, release your foot to stop the feedback. I'd like to place it in my rack with an Effect Gizmo and work the same way. Do I just make the pedal a latching (on and...
  18. C

Short TRS Cables

Hey, I'm having a hard time finding online any good quality TRS to TRS patch cables that are short in length. These would be used for linking Loops 9-12 in the Effect Gizmo with stereo connections. The cables probably don't need to be longer than 6 inches (I am guessing). Who makes cables like...
  19. C

Effect Gizmo Routing with an Axefx 2

Guys, I have an Axefx 2 rig, and have a few additional outside effects I like to use with it. I plan on using the Effect Gizmo to work with some mono outside effects in front of the Axefx and some stereo effects in the stereo loop of the Axefx. I'm having trouble figuring out how to place my...
  20. C

Axefx setup with RJM loop switcher (no amp)

Guys, I'm new here, so go easy. I've got an AxeFx and a MFC-101 foot controller, and I'm considering getting either a Mini Effect Gizmo or an Effect Gizmo for switching in/out multiple external effects from the AxeFx's effect's loop. I'm trying to figure out the process of having all three...
Back