Search results

1. J

Browne Amps Protein and PBCx6 Split Mono

I assume its the cable that I saw on a previous conversation about the protein. Got it. One last question, I saw a video on YouTube, someone with a PBCx6 also using the Protein. He mentions that he is using Loop 1 and Loop 2, those are not he Loops that can do the Split Mono. Do you think that...
  2. J

This is what I found out, "The TRS plug on the input is going to act as the loop for the green side. The TRS plug on the output is going to at as the loop for the blue side. Tip is the input/send from your loop. Ring is the output/return to your loop" Blue and Green are just the sides of the...
  3. J

Thank you for that. I switched both switches from "norm" to "split". If I understand correctly, they are on Loop 5 and the other on Loop 8. I don't get any sound if I turn Loop 5 on, or Loop 8. They only time I get sound is when both, Loop 5 and 8 are on at the same time. I haven't changed any...
  4. J

Ive read the conversation and seen a video on how to split a loop into 2 mono loops. I have the Browne Amps Protein on Loop 5. I am using a TRS Cable going from the input of the Protein into the Send on the PBC, and a TRS cable coming out from the Return into the Output of the Protein. Ive gone...
  5. J

External Switch On PBC x6

Got it. Im still setting up my setlists as I'm playing them. it did take me to setlist 1, and from there I wasn't able to select anything as you mentioned. What I wanted to do, is to have bank up/down scroll through songs, and use an external switch to scroll through setlist in case for some...
  6. J

Thank you for the help. I think I did as you mentioned, but now I can't use the default buttons as bank up or down, and I cant select any of the presets either. When I press the external switch it does display setlist up and down but it won't change set lists. Here is an image of the settings
  7. J

Hi, is there any way to use an external switch on the PBC x6 to switch between set lists? Instead of songs or presets
Back