Search results

1. neilvg

RJM and TC1128 Programmable EQ

I have an old and super excellent TC1128 programmable EQ. I can send CC messages and alter EQ settings. however saving presets and using PC's should be the way to go. However when I hit any preset button and try to either use the PC change on the preset boxes checkbox selector for the device...
  2. neilvg

IA Button 'Persistence' through Preset Change

I have a looper pedal that I engage on or off (the Microcosm) through an IA button - on a loop. Generally I want this off on each preset by default, since the pedal does a bunch of other things, but sometimes I just want to use it as a looper. So I may have a loop going, but if I change...
  3. neilvg

USB->PC suddenly stopped working

I can no longer connect my PBC/10 to the mastermind software. None of my connections have changed, but for whatever reason the mastermind is now greyed out in midi studio and also does not connect in the software. When connecting the USB cable, I have always heard a slight increase in noise...
  4. neilvg

Monster Rig finally Phase I complete

I decided to embark upon a MIDI based pedalboard rig that can in some aspects be recalled by a DAW for session specific pedal-based outboard effects. In addition, I wanted a killer sounding guitar rig as well, and as such wanted to ensure minimal cabling was used (albeit, with a rig this size...
  5. neilvg

Expression Pedal and PBC / controlling multiple Midi Pedals NOT simultaneously

I currently use a mission expressionator to control 3 devices with 1 expression pedal. This is especially good for controlling non-midi devices. However, 3 is not enough, and it seems a bit of a waste to use the expressionator on MIDI capable devices since with the RJM, these devices (like...
  6. neilvg

MEGX and Stereo

I know this might have been answered before but I can't find it. I just expanded my PBC/10 with a MEGX. I noticed that on the MEGX, stereo seems to be handled differently in that it is enabled with a mode change on powerup instead of pressing a button on the back like the PBC/10. I noticed...
  7. neilvg

Using Midi to Control Looper function of Hologram Microcosm

So I have been testing out midi control of the microcosm, which I have at hand height to tweak with its knobs in real time -- but of course I'd want floor control of the looper functionality. I've noticed that programming CC messages with the Microcosm - specifically the loop record start, is...
  8. neilvg

Looking to see if the MEG can do this... Midi Order Switching via RJM PBC/10 in a particular way

I'm thinking about getting a MEG to add to my PBC/10 HOWEVER, the need I have is to have a switcher that can dynamically reorder 2 stereo pedals. What I want to be able to do is tap a button to switch on or off each pedal, and I also want to be able to hit another button to be able to switch...
Back