Search results

1. C

IA Cycle question for Revival Drive Custom

I have a Revival Drive Custom and a Revival Drive Hot Rod Custom. I'm controlling them both with the PBC10 using a Kossek FX Dual Revival Drive Midi Interface. It can switch all the functions of a Revival Drive Custom via midi. Each channel of the Revival Drive has 4 on states and there's one...
  2. C

Brother P-Touch labels

Hi. I'm considering getting a Brother P-Touch label maker to help remind me which power cables go to which pedal on my power supplies, and what functions are on other button pages on the surface of the PBC. Are the labels difficult to remove if I change my mind or change the functions? Also...
  3. C

Auto tap max bpm?

I’m using a Dunlop Echoplex and love the flexibility of controlling the delay time with auto tap. The PBC 10 seems to be have a maximum of 300 BPM. 300 bpm is 200 milliseconds, which is a bit slow for what I’m after. I’d like to have a shorter slap back of about, 130 - 150 milliseconds (400 -...
  4. C

Function Switch settings reversed every time I power up - PBC10/4.6.3

Hi All I use the Function Switches to control the Revival Drive via the Origin Effects Switcher interface. Recently the settings are backwards when the unit is powered up. Every time I have to go to the editor, open recent, read settings and either Invert or uncheck Invert on the FN1 and FN2...
Back