Search results

1. C

Mastermind GT on Outside Stages...

Just wanted to confirm what Ron said about viewing the GT's LED panels outside. I played my first outdoor gig yesterday with the GT and yes, you can't see the colors but the text is very easy to read. Our stage faced west so I had the sun in my eyes for most of the gig and had absolutely no...
  2. C

MM GT tuner display no longer works when adding Rack Gizmo

Re: MM GT tuner display no longer works when adding Rack Giz Thanks, Ron! XLR6F Phantom Power Adapter just ordered!
  3. C

Re: MM GT tuner display no longer works when adding Rack Giz Thanks for the reply! Sorry it's taken me a few days to respond, I've been sick. I tried both suggestions and both methods do indeed work! I do have a question about your first suggestion: Connect the GT to the Axe-Fx and use the...
  4. C

I just got a Rack Gizmo and noticed that the main display on the GT now shows a "?" instead of the tuner status. Here's the skinny: Previous setup (that worked): Mm-GT powered by its AC adapter Connected to AxeFx-II via 5-pin MIDI cable New setup (that doesn't work): MM GT connected to Rack...
  5. C

Expression pedal advice

Thanks. I'll check with Ron.
  6. C

Expression pedal advice

Hey all, first post so please be kind... I've recently upgraded my rig from a PODxtPro (rack) with its FBV pedalboard to a Fractal AxeFx-II and Mastermind GT. Now I need to buy some expression pedals. I've looked at the FAQ and done some research on MIDI expression pedals. I don't have any...
Back