Search results

1. Y

Mini Effect Gizmo X input impedance

Thanks for always providing us with great products. I have a Question. I would like to know the impedance of the Mini Effect Gizmo X input
  2. Y

Mini Amp Gizmo

I turned on/off the SW of the mini-amp gizmo with the CC number of the MIDI controller, but when the mini-amp gizmo is set to EVH5150 III mode, it does not switch even if the CC number is sent from the MIDI controller. Do I need to make any settings?
  3. Y

When controlling Mini Effect Gizmo X with an I pad

When setting Mini Effect Gizmo from an iPad with an editor, are there any iPad models that are not compatible with Mini Effect Gizmo X?
  4. Y

Unable to install preset names from Ax FX (XL+)

I can't install preset names from Ax FX (XL+) and MasterMind LT is freezes.... What do you think cause that?
  5. Y

MIDI PIN wiring for MasterMind LT

I'm using Master Mind LT and Effect Gizmo. I would like to know the MIDI PIN wiring for MasterMind LT.
  6. Y

Master Mind PBC6X Firmware Update

I am using pbc6x (ver4.0.2) now. Is it possible to firmware update this version to the latest version?
  7. Y

Mastermind GT16

I use Mastermind GT16. The Audio switcher I'm using is RG16. I want to press the instant access button for amp channel control using the CC number(#88-90)when using preset mode. But now then I switching presets, I can't control the amp channel.... Do you know why?
  8. Y

Mastermind PBC10

Please Help Me....I do not know the cause.I using PBC10,The Post effects signal chain is as follows:[Amp Send--PBC10 In7-10[Mono in]--L8:H9--L9:Hx Stomp--L10:Send→Custom Split Box→2×DL8 L/R(Kill Dry Mod) ,Loop8-Loop10 Set up to parallel Loop Mode and All Post Effect are from PBC Send→[Mono in /...
Back