Search results

1. P

Noise when switching spring reverb on from pbc

Hi, I have a noise problem when using the function switch output to switch spring reverb on/off on my Princeton amp. Noise is heard when spring reverb is on and the more of it is in the mix, the more noise I get. Tried to power PBC from various power supplies including the original one, also...
  2. P

loops page showing up when I turn on a specific preset.

Hi, I have a PBC 6X and I think I must be overlooking something in the settings. Maybe you can help? I usually have my main page set up so that 4 buttons on the lower shelf are presets and the upper shelf of buttons are Spring reverb, Tuner and Switches/Loops from the left to the right. On...
  3. P

Midi Confusion in CB Pedals in Preset Mode - PBC6x

Hi, I'm a user of PBC6x and I've been trying to solve the following issue I use 5 Chase Bliss Pedals: Mood, Blooper, Brothers, Warped Vinyl, Bliss Factory. I programmed my PBC6x, so I have a page for each of the devices - place where I can select their presets. This works very well, the midi...
  4. P

A blank page on PBC6x

Hi, I'm fairly new to the PBC6x and I've had a following problem. I have 3 pages enabled on my switcher and use an external footswitch to go up the pages. When I scroll to the 3rd page and press the page up switch, RJM goes to what I'd call a page '0', which shows the title of the song, kind of...
  5. P

OUT B quieter on PBC6X

Hi, I'm a new user of PBC6x and I have a problem with the Output B on my PBC being quieter. I double checked the cables work properly. When both outputs are turned on, the out B goes quieter. When only one output is on, the B and A are on proper standard levels. Any way to solve this issue so I...
Back