Search results

1. E

Help with Meris Enzo (Again)

Ok, so I was able to solve this enough finally so I'm posting this here in case anyone else ever has this problem. It turns out the problem was the special type of Midi cable that the Empress Reverb requires (Tip and Ring tied together on the midibox side, and only the tip connects on the...
  2. E

Parallel H9 loop possible?

Hey All: I'm aware that the PBC6x doesn't have a line mixer/parallel loops. But I'm curious if a parallel loop of sorts can be done to create an 'analog dry through' for an Eventide H9. This video lays out how Dan from TPS uses the H9 in kill drive with a parallel loop using the G3. Is...
  3. E

Thanks so much for the response. What a pain. I had to get a different cable to get the Empress to work with the Midi I/O box: I'll see if swapping the trs cable fixes it, but I'm doubtful. Re: the Enzo, the Enzo requires bi-directional midi, which I am informed the Midi I/O box does, and I...
  4. E

Still no dice. I'm beginning to think somehow my Midi setup isn't sufficient. I saw this thread: https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/reading-midi-input-from-the-pbc6x.4354/ I have USB coming from my computer into the PBC 6X. I have a standard midi cable running out of the PBC 6X...
  5. E

I'm going to attempt to use my DAW to manually send PC messages, as the RJM doesn't seem to be doing the trick for some reason. Will update.
  6. E

Hey All: I've read all of the various Meris Enzo midi posts on this forum and none of them seem to describe my situation. I'm getting close to just selling the Enzo because it's such a hassle to get its midi to work. I have a PBC6X with a standard midi cable running out of the midi into...
  7. E

Device Support for Boss VE-500

Managed to solve this. Wondering if it had to do with the type of midi cord I used or what, but regardless in case this ever helps anyone: I got it working without switching midi cords, but I had to turn on Midi TX and RX, put them on the same channel, turn on Midi Thru (even though it's the...
  8. E

[DONE] Support For Meris Enzo

I'm wondering if it's possible for me to setup a page on the PBC6x where I could have a dedicated "Enzo Preset UP/Down" switch. The enzo has 16 presets selectable by midi. Is there any option to say 'send the next highest PC change or next lowest"? Would be great to be able to dial through the...
  9. E

I'll also not be annoying and go ask these questions at a BOSS forum to see if I can get clarification and report back.
  10. E

Responses like this are why I love RJM stuff. Love the support you provide for your devices. And ya, welcome to BOSS right? The manual is available here: https://www.boss.info/us/support/by_product/ve-500/owners_manuals/d4ccbc3f-4a58-40a0-94cd-1cc5646d35ef/ Here's the 'parameter guide'...
  11. E

[DONE] Meris LVX - pbc device support

+1. Sweet Jesus what an amazing pedal. I'm blown away.
  12. E

Please
  13. E

PBC6X: Solutions for Using Expression Pedal for both Midi and Non-Midi enabled effects pedals? (Strymons and Keeley Hydra)

Welp I answered my own question partially, the pedal can indeed control a TRS expression pedal via the input/output jacks to a Y cable.
  14. E

PBC6X: Solutions for Using Expression Pedal for both Midi and Non-Midi enabled effects pedals? (Strymons and Keeley Hydra)

Hi All: The PBC6x is the heart of my rig and am continually blown away by its quality, the ongoing support for midi devices, etc. I have several Midi-enabled effects pedals on my rig (Strymon Mobius, Volante, Microcosm, Meris Enzo, Deco V2, and a Meris LVX on its way). I also have a Keeley...
  15. E

USING STEREO EFFECTS

is input 1 on the pbc6x a stereo input? I want to send a stereo synth I have into the switcher and maintain the stereo signal (if I skip loops 1-3). Should I run two ts mono lines into input 1 and 2?
  16. E

[DONE] Device support for Neunaber Illumine

+1. I'm loving the illumine. Puts the bigsky firmly in the rear view mirror for me.
Back