Search results

1. E

Parallel H9 loop possible?

Hey All: I'm aware that the PBC6x doesn't have a line mixer/parallel loops. But I'm curious if a parallel loop of sorts can be done to create an 'analog dry through' for an Eventide H9. This video lays out how Dan from TPS uses the H9 in kill drive with a parallel loop using the G3. Is...
  2. E

Help with Meris Enzo (Again)

Hey All: I've read all of the various Meris Enzo midi posts on this forum and none of them seem to describe my situation. I'm getting close to just selling the Enzo because it's such a hassle to get its midi to work. I have a PBC6X with a standard midi cable running out of the midi into...
  3. E

Device Support for Boss VE-500

Please
  4. E

PBC6X: Solutions for Using Expression Pedal for both Midi and Non-Midi enabled effects pedals? (Strymons and Keeley Hydra)

Hi All: The PBC6x is the heart of my rig and am continually blown away by its quality, the ongoing support for midi devices, etc. I have several Midi-enabled effects pedals on my rig (Strymon Mobius, Volante, Microcosm, Meris Enzo, Deco V2, and a Meris LVX on its way). I also have a Keeley...
Back