Search results

1. C

Betcha Can't Solve This One! Schematic Included! UPDATED!!!!

Re: Betcha Can't Solve This One! Schematic Included! UPDATED Brilliant! Thanks! Does this mean that I will ALSO need a mono-to-dual mono cable to split the signal out of the tone saver to feed into loop 9? I assume I would need this so that my delay will be fed a stereo signal to feed both...
  2. C

Re: Betcha Can't Solve This One! New Schematic. UPDATED! UPDATE!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! I moved a few things around and made this schematic based on your recommendations, Ron. In a nutshell, I run all my stompbox fx in mono before my preamp. Then, that preamp feeds a mono output signal...
  3. C

Mini Mixer in Effects Loop W/O Switcher

I'm interested in using the mini mixer with my effects loop of my mono amp without using a switcher. How would I set it up? I assume I would use a Y cable coming out of the 'send' of my amp. Then, one end of the Y cable would go into the 'dry' input of the mixer. Next, the other end of the Y...
  4. C

Re: Betcha Can't Solve This One! Schematic Included! Ah, this is why I will always be a RJM fan and user. You come up with some genius solutions, Ron. Thanks for your help!!!! Obviously, the first option is the easiest. I didn't know that you could program a loop to always be on (believe...
  5. C

Re: Betcha Can't Solve This One! Schematic Included! Okay. Changed my mind on something. Any idea on how I would take the looper out of the RJM Loop 10 and still keep it with the mini mixer in parallel to my dry signal and other effects? I don't like having to turn on/off a loop to be able...
  6. C

Re: Betcha Can't Solve This One! Schematic Included! Well, something isn't quite right. I hooked it up exactly as the schematic. In my looper/mixer interface, I get signals in both L&R inputs if I have the delay pedal on. If the delay pedal is off, I only get signal on one side (L) in the...
  7. C

Re: Betcha Can't Solve This One! Schematic Included! THANK YOU!!!! I had it hooked up that way and couldn't figure out why my delay was only coming out of one cabinet. DOH!!!!! Here is my updated schematic. How does it look? I think I got it correct, based on your recommendation...
  8. C

Help With Loop Effects - Gizmo and Preamp/Poweramp

I gave up and decided to go another route (see other thread): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=718
  9. C

Who has the brains to figure this one out?!?!?! The schematic looks pretty simple but I'm guessing it's harder than it looks (at least for me)!!!! I'm trying hard to keep my dry signal in-tact while using digital effects and a looper in my rig. It should be a pretty simple setup, but I always...
  10. C

Does this look better? Ron sent in an email that I would need to have the volume output converted to stereo (dual mono). Otherwise, I won't get a stereo signal if the Strymon pedals are bypassed. So, how would I convert the signal to stereo? Additionally, my preamp actually has 2 outputs...
  11. C

I'm pretty experienced with this kind of stuff, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to incorporate a Strymon Timeline and Mobius with my rack setup. I used to have the Mobius before my preamp and the Timeline in a parallel fx loop using the RJM mini mixer. However, I decided to simplify...
  12. C

Effects Gizmo Locks Up

I switched the power cable from Voodoo Lab and used their standard 2.5 (red) to 2.5 (red) cable instead. Since I've made that change, the Gizmo hasn't locked up. I changed a few other things in my rack, but I believe this was the cause of the problem. Weird. If anything changes, I'll post...
  13. C

Effects Gizmo Locks Up

My Effects Gizmo has been 'freezing' at random times. I'm not sure what is causing it. If I unplug the power and re-power it back up, it works again until another freeze happens at a later time. I'm using the 9v 600ma output of a Voodoo Lab Power AC to power it. I have been using a stock...
  14. C

Effects Gizmo and Voodoo Pedal Power AC

Thanks Ron. Yep...I am going to use one of the 1200ma outputs to phantom power a midi controller that requires a 1000ma draw.
  15. C

Thanks or the info. If it worked for you, it should work for me. I am having some issues with my gizmo in my rig so I am troubleshooting every possible thing that could be causing the problem.
  16. C

The Effects Gizmo requires 550 ma of power, right? Thus, I should be able to use one of the 9v 600ma outputs of the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power AC to power it. I would use the 1200ma outputs, but I have to use those to power other devices in my rack. Is this an acceptable way to power this...
Back