Search results

1. A

Bug - Startup Macro Activate Tuner Not Working

Hi, I'm trying to get my PBC 10 to activate the tuner (and hence mute the output) when I first turn it on - however, it doesn't seem to work. The tuner macro works when assigned to a button, but not when set as the startup macro.
  2. A

Have a name for Midi Device PCs

Pedals like the boss-dd200 have a lot of available presets that can be accessed by midi (I think for the dd200 its 127 presets). Currently I have an excel spreadsheet with what each PC# does for each Midi Device, for example, for my Voodoo Lab Hex, I have a list of what each PC# does, such as...
  3. A

Change Tuner to display Sharps instead of Flats

I know its unnecessary but the amount of times I've been silly and gotten confused is rather embarrassing. Ideally just a setting that changes the tuner from displaying, say a Db to displaying a C#
  4. A

Load preset independent of button number.

Hi, Perhaps I'm being really silly, but I'm trying to have button 5 load preset No. 26 on press and then alternate back to preset 5, I've set buttons 1-4 as presets 1-4, but if I press an IA button that loads a preset (say, preset 18), and then say button 2, it loads the preset at the IA's...
Back