Search results

1. V

Which (non-RJM) tuner pedal?

@rjmmusic. Hey Ron, I absolutely love the tuner in my PBC/10. I find it both accurate and really easy to use, in particular its rock solid stability vs. other tuners. However, I have a number of smaller setups which don't involve loop switchers. Do you have a recommendation for a standalone...
  2. V

PBC 10 successor?

I've just bought a MEG X to pair with my PBC/10, for loop order experimentation which will allow me to have both the parallel mixer in the PBC/10 and loop re-ordering for my compression and gain pedals. The addition of more loops is a bonus. Seems a very satisfactory and logical solution that...
  3. V

Do PBC/10 sends require returns?

Great diagnosis Ron! All working great now!
  4. V

No, it’s a pre-owned unit, albeit one in apparently perfect condition. Everything seems to be working fine apart from the issue I’ve described. I’ll open it up and see if there’s anything obvious. Will post pictures here if I can’t figure it out. Thx.
  5. V

My PBC/10 has arrived and I've encountered an oddity. With no effects plugged into loops 7-10, I don't get anything out of the A/B outputs unless I patch from Out 5-6 to In 7-10. This doesn't seem right. Any ideas?
  6. V

Oh excellent. Thanks Ron!
  7. V

Having seriously considered a PBC/6X and some other loop switchers for a wet/dry/wet rig, I concluded that I could forego loop reordering, but not the PBC/10's parallel mixer. A PBC/10 is on the way! The main A/B outputs are going to be used for the L/R wet part of the rig. I need a send...
  8. V

RJM mini line mixer use with PBC 6X

I don't understand this comment. Please would you elaborate? I was under the impression that if you don't return your parallel effects to the PBC/6X, the dry signal just carries onto the next loop. Will the following not work? 1 →→→ 2 →→→ 3 →→→ + →→→ 4 → dry → 5 → dry → 6 →→→ out (dry) ↓...
  9. V

Using the Split Mono feature in the PBC/6X

If you split the insert loop on a PBC/6X, does the insert loop's buffer still apply to both + and = sides of split, or just one side?
  10. V

PBC 10 successor?

I'd be interested in full parallel wet rig mixing inside of a PBX/?X+. So multiple (minimum 3, better 4) stereo loops plus dry through into a parallel mixer with per-loop input gain and phase reversal.
Back