Search results

1. U

Effect Gizmo with Mini Effect Gizmo

Last conversation I had with Deluxe, they were awaiting confirmation you could supply parts and instructions to them?
  2. U

Hi Ron, I am thinking again that I will potentially go the upgrade. The issue is I am in Australia so would need to ship it back to you, which I can organise to do. Weighing up whether I order a new one with all stereo, or send mine back. Which is likely to be quicker do you think?
  3. U

So just to ensure I understand the cable connecting out 1-4 to in of 9 has to be mono one end and TRS the other end?
  4. U

Hi I am going to try to do a work around, just means I may have to make one of my rack units not in stereo. If I wanted to just use loops with in front pedals and then run my racks from loops 9 on as they are stereo, I assume I just connect out 1-4 to in of 9?
  5. U

Can I get my effect gizmo modified to be all stereo?
  6. U

Just wondering if you can join a full size effect gizmo with a mini effect gizmo? My effect gizmo is the standard one with 4 stereo loops. Ideally I need to run 6 and have someone selling locally a mini effect gizmo.
  7. U

Effects Loop Delay/Problem

I am using a few pedals in front of the amp and these are going into the first few loops of the effects gizmo. I am then running my loop rack effects from loops 5 and beyond. A have a few different amps. When I run my Bogner Ecstasy 101b this works fine and sounds great. My setup is close to...
  8. U

Using Effect Gizmo and Amp Gizmo together

Worked perfectly. I do have another question however. I also have a Freidman BE100 and when using it in the same manner I get a wierd signal almost like it is delayed/out of phase? Works perfectly when I use the Bogner 101B, however the Friedman reacts differently?
  9. U

Volume Pedal with Amp and Effect Gizmo

Hi there, this may sound like a stupid question. I have everything being controlled by my Mastermind GT22 into effect and amp gizmo. To run my volume pedal, do I put it in between my guitar and the input to the effect gizmo?
  10. U

Mastermind GT22 with Amp Gizmo

I have also based on someone else's suggestion tried this, it didn't work either. Might try ringing however not particularly time zone friendly from Australia.
  11. U

Mastermind GT22 with Amp Gizmo

Hi there, I am new to this. I am running both an Effects Gizmo (Midi channel 1), Amp Gizmo (Midi Channel 2) and Mastermind GT22. I have a cable going from amp gizmo to my Bogner 101B and want to setup 3 buttons on the GT22 to go to clean channel, blue channel and red channel. I have tried a...
  12. U

Is that as they are shown jumped on page 11 of the effect gizmo manual? Is the feed to the amp send and return also in the same spot? I apologise if that is a stupid question.
  13. U

Blank Wiring Diagram for Effects Gizmo

I was wondering if there is a blank wiring diagram available. The website seems to indicate there is however when you click on it says page not found?
  14. U

Started cabling however getting a bit stuck. Using page 11 from the Effect Gizmo manual as a guide. It has a diagram for 1 amp and 8 pedals, 2 effects processors. I will have at this stage 2 pedals which are in loop 1 and 2. My question is around the the jumping that happens between in/10...
  15. U

That is great, really appreciate the assistance
  16. U

Thanks what about the effects gizmo. Given the number of rack units I want to run will it be sufficient?. It is fair to say with the Roland it will only be on one setting, probably the same with the Yamaha. However they will need to be in the amps loop.
  17. U

I am building a rig and have an amp gizmo an effects gizmo and a Mastermind GT22. The gear I will be running will be as follows: Amp - Bogner Ecstacy (in future will get a power amp allowing me to run WDW just using pre amp of Bogner) Effects: DBX 160x compressor Eventide H3000B Ultra...
  18. U

Switching Channels on 2 different amps

That's helpful thank you for your response. I have located an amp gizmo which I will look to pickup. I assume you can connect the amp gizmo and the effect gizmo (rack), I will then control all with the Mastermind GT22?
  19. U

Switching Channels on 2 different amps

Hi all I am building my new rack and seem to have hit a bit of a problem. In the past I had the RG-16 which allowed me to switch my amp channels. Would love to get the Effect Gizmo rack however whilst it can connect 2 amps (I have a Bogner 101B and a Friedman BE-100) I can't see that it has...
Back