Search results

1. U

Effect Gizmo with Mini Effect Gizmo

Just wondering if you can join a full size effect gizmo with a mini effect gizmo? My effect gizmo is the standard one with 4 stereo loops. Ideally I need to run 6 and have someone selling locally a mini effect gizmo.
  2. U

Effects Loop Delay/Problem

I am using a few pedals in front of the amp and these are going into the first few loops of the effects gizmo. I am then running my loop rack effects from loops 5 and beyond. A have a few different amps. When I run my Bogner Ecstasy 101b this works fine and sounds great. My setup is close to...
  3. U

Volume Pedal with Amp and Effect Gizmo

Hi there, this may sound like a stupid question. I have everything being controlled by my Mastermind GT22 into effect and amp gizmo. To run my volume pedal, do I put it in between my guitar and the input to the effect gizmo?
  4. U

Mastermind GT22 with Amp Gizmo

Hi there, I am new to this. I am running both an Effects Gizmo (Midi channel 1), Amp Gizmo (Midi Channel 2) and Mastermind GT22. I have a cable going from amp gizmo to my Bogner 101B and want to setup 3 buttons on the GT22 to go to clean channel, blue channel and red channel. I have tried a...
  5. U

Blank Wiring Diagram for Effects Gizmo

I was wondering if there is a blank wiring diagram available. The website seems to indicate there is however when you click on it says page not found?
  6. U

Using Effect Gizmo and Amp Gizmo together

I am building a rig and have an amp gizmo an effects gizmo and a Mastermind GT22. The gear I will be running will be as follows: Amp - Bogner Ecstacy (in future will get a power amp allowing me to run WDW just using pre amp of Bogner) Effects: DBX 160x compressor Eventide H3000B Ultra...
  7. U

Switching Channels on 2 different amps

Hi all I am building my new rack and seem to have hit a bit of a problem. In the past I had the RG-16 which allowed me to switch my amp channels. Would love to get the Effect Gizmo rack however whilst it can connect 2 amps (I have a Bogner 101B and a Friedman BE-100) I can't see that it has...
  8. U

Lexicon PCM 80 with Mastermind GT

Has anyone had any experience getting a Lexicon PCM80 working with the Mastermind GT. I can get the GT to make program changes on both my TC 2290 and the Lexicon however it will only change program banks on the Lexicon which are just factory presets, all of my presets are under Register banks...
Back