Search results

1. SeanTorresMusic

Walrus Audio Mako M1 not responding to PC change

I'm trying to edit my presets on the Walrus Audio Mako M1 and use the PBC6 to recall these presets. So far I have saved two presets on the pedal that I like on PC 0 and PC1. I've tried setting up a preset on my PBC6 that will recall PC 0, and a different preset that recalls PC 1. For some reason...
  2. SeanTorresMusic

Function Button Switching through different preset banks

Hey everyone, I've finally gotten used to my PBC and I absolutely love it! And like every user of this product: I wanna make my set up even MORE powerful! Currently I am only using 1 page. I bank up and down through a bunch of different presets I have saved. What I want to do is instead of...
  3. SeanTorresMusic

How to assign different presets to different pages

As of now, I have all the presets that I like already dialed in and they are on Page 1. Every preset in Page 1 has my compressor in the chain, and I want to create a second page that has all those same presets but has the compressor turned off. Is there a way I can tell the preset to have that...
  4. SeanTorresMusic

Strymon Sunset and PBC6

I'm having trouble figuring out how to save a Sunset Preset to the RJM. So far, I have been able to save the first preset I find. But when I want to change the settings on the Strymon Sunset and lock it in, I follow the same steps on what I did the first time but the RJM and/or the Sunset don't...
  5. SeanTorresMusic

Hold Function/IA Not staying on when switching presets

Hello all, I'm new to the PBC world so forgive me if this is a rookie mistake. Here are some of my current problems: 1. I can't seem to get the IA Hold Function to properly work on footswitch 1. I'm trying to have it activate Loop 4 but it doesn't seem to want to do that. 2. I've assigned a IA...
Back