Search results

1. V

No option to disable expression pedal with IA button ?

This should be possible as it is noted in the online manual, but I can't find the "none" option in the dropdown menu of this IA action : IA action > System > ExpPedal > ExpPdl: 1 > can't find the "none" option here for ON or OFF values was this option removed ? Is there another way ? Thanks
  2. V

Manipulate loop order in real-time

Hi, It would be very useful to be able to manipulate loop order and monitoring the sound changes in real-time (maybe with a dedicated IA ?). When creating preset and sounds on the pedal, going down the menu and reloading the preset after changing the loop order makes experimenting quite...
  3. V

PBC 6X Tuner accuracy problem?

Hello friends ! I'm using my PBC 6X for a few month now and I'm loving it, but I'm having problems using the built in tuner. Even when hitting "zero" on each string, it sounds a bit "off" to my ears, and also compared to my Shure GLXD16 (on the B string especially). Anyone experienced that ...
  4. V

New homemade PBC/6X Board

Hey there ! Just wanted to share with you my new DIY pedalboard build, controlled by the mighty PBC/6X ! My previous board was using a BOSS ES-8, and I wanted to shrink it down a bit. It's now lighter, smaller and with... more pedals ! Here is the audio path : Guitar > input hub : Shure...
  5. V

Set PC message to "OFF" with a button

Hello there, I'm using a Ventris reverb with my PBC/6X wich is out of the loops and controlled exclusively with MIDI PP/CC. When building presets, I sometimes need to switch it off and set it's PC message to none or " - " (or unchecked in the editor). I know it is possible through the setup...
  6. V

Program CC Messages directly on the device

I'd love to be able to program simple cc messages in presets on the switcher itself, without having to use the editor and hook the PBC to a computer.
  7. V

Programming CC messages from the PBC6X unit ?

Hello! First post here for me… I just got my hands on a PBC6X and I’m really excited about all its programming and MIDI possibilities! I can’t find any way to program the PBC to send CC messages to a pedal from the unit itself (I’m not talking about the editor here). This...
Back