Search results

1. fusionpete

Uh...has anyone else started out like this?

It’s defiantly worth doing this and finding out what setup is going to work. I kept on making changes and adding more things as one does. I’m in the middle of this right now with a smaller board using the PBC 6x as the controller. Planning is the key here before diving in.
  2. fusionpete

It is all in the planning. Feel free to ask if there’s anything else I can help you with here.
  3. fusionpete

The eBow does take some getting used to and yes, it’s a bit of a pain if you need to change to it live and then back to normal guitar. I already have my hands full as I’m juggling between guitar and keys in the same songs, with lots of changes. I find the FreqOut really useful and creative when...
  4. fusionpete

Advice setting up a midi expression pedal

Thanks again - I’ll need to look into this
  5. fusionpete

Setting up expression pedal

Thanks for getting back so quickly! I think the issue with Boss pedals relates to a different pedal. I have this pedal on another board where it’s working perfectly. According the the H9, CC 19 is to activate the tuner. That said, I set up the coding this way with Exp Pedal 1, but it’s still...
  6. fusionpete

Advice setting up a midi expression pedal

Hello I’m building a board and using a Boss EV-30 expression pedal to control 4 midi pedals (H9, Mobius, Volante & Jet Revelation). I’m having trouble getting the H9 to work from the PBC 6x. The pedal works fine when connected directly to the H9, but I need to get it working over midi. All 4...
  7. fusionpete

Setting up expression pedal

Hello Can someone advise what I need to do to get my expression pedal to work from the PBC 6x. I’m using a Boss EV-30 to control 4 midi pedals, mainly an H9 which I’m using for wah. I also have the Mobius, Volante and Jet reverb. The pedal works fine when connected directly to the H9, so I know...
  8. fusionpete

Advice sort

Thanks again - much appreciated
  9. fusionpete

Advice sort

Thanks for advising. Would the code above be correct, but using an IA button. Thanks
  10. fusionpete

Advice sort

Hi I’m looking to set up my presets in the Jet Revelation V2 from my PBC6x. In order to do this, the easiest way is to set up the sound on the pedal and then to take a ‘snapshot’ which is then saved to a preset number (between 3 and 124). To do this, the 6x needs to send a CC value 28...
  11. fusionpete

Defiantly. I think RJM make the best gear and have the best customer service with it. I would not go elsewhere. Midi is so useful when you get your head around using it. I have had a midi rig since 1990 and have got used to one button being able to change everything. That's how I tend to set up...
  12. fusionpete

I hear great things about Morningstar, but their gear doesn't come with having Ron available to help you to set up the gear the way you want to use it. His help has been invaluable and I would not go elsewhere. That was one of the main factors in going for the 6x & I am very happy with this...
  13. fusionpete

Thanks. I'm somewhat of a gear head, not helped by previously (many years back now), owning my own music store. I play over 10 instruments, so add that to the GAS sickness many musicians have and you get the idea. My office is crammed with 14 synths and a part drum kit plus studio gear. My...
  14. fusionpete

My smaller board, will look something like this once it's built. I have a matching 2 button footswitch and the PBC is in a dark blue colour. The only way to get that on this pedal platform website, was to superimpose a second 6x and move that along. Looking at the Vertex Tour Compact boards with...
  15. fusionpete

Mine isn't fully sorted. It was built very poorly (by a so called professional) and I am having to sort out the wiring myself. Lots of things were missed off or wired incorrectly. It is a complex rig and also runs rack gear and rack amps. I am in the process of putting together a smaller rig...
  16. fusionpete

I did, several times and kept adding loads of extra things
  17. fusionpete

Help / advice on the easiest way to program Strymon & other pedals

Thank you for your advice. I have kind of done something along those lines (with the aid of Ron), setting up separate pages for each pedal. I also have the PBC10 with a lot of things going on with a similar setup, but it has been out of my hands for over 2 ½ years, so my memory is very rusty...
  18. fusionpete

Thank you - very helpful information
  19. fusionpete

Looking for some advice. I have both the PBC 10 and 6x on different boards (currently building). On the 10, I have a Strymon Iridium and on the 6x, a Strymon Volante and Jet Revelation. All these pedals save their presets on receiving a midi pc change defining the program number where you...
Back