Search results

1. fusionpete

Advice setting up a midi expression pedal

Hello I’m building a board and using a Boss EV-30 expression pedal to control 4 midi pedals (H9, Mobius, Volante & Jet Revelation). I’m having trouble getting the H9 to work from the PBC 6x. The pedal works fine when connected directly to the H9, but I need to get it working over midi. All 4...
  2. fusionpete

Setting up expression pedal

Hello Can someone advise what I need to do to get my expression pedal to work from the PBC 6x. I’m using a Boss EV-30 to control 4 midi pedals, mainly an H9 which I’m using for wah. I also have the Mobius, Volante and Jet reverb. The pedal works fine when connected directly to the H9, so I know...
  3. fusionpete

Advice sort

Hi I’m looking to set up my presets in the Jet Revelation V2 from my PBC6x. In order to do this, the easiest way is to set up the sound on the pedal and then to take a ‘snapshot’ which is then saved to a preset number (between 3 and 124). To do this, the 6x needs to send a CC value 28...
  4. fusionpete

Help / advice on the easiest way to program Strymon & other pedals

Looking for some advice. I have both the PBC 10 and 6x on different boards (currently building). On the 10, I have a Strymon Iridium and on the 6x, a Strymon Volante and Jet Revelation. All these pedals save their presets on receiving a midi pc change defining the program number where you...
Back