Search results

1. A

ps100 and pbc10

Hello, I am using fryette ps100, 2902 and rjm pbc10 to build a stereo system. I meet a issue. My signal chain: pbc10 loop 1-6, overdrive and distortion pedal, pbc out 5-6 -> Matchless Hc30 input, HC30 amp out->fryett ps100 amp in, ps100 send-》suhr buffer(split 2 signal),one to pbc10 input...
  2. A

Stereo system

I try to build a stereo system.that's my routing. loop1>exotic compressor loop2>mobius pre loop3 >bb amp>Ocd,just use one. loop4>jhs angry Charlie out1-4>amp input amp send>in5-6 loop5>dunlop x8 volume pedal(Turner to isp gstring in) loop6>gstring(Dec in Dec out) out5-6>suhr koko boost in koko...
  3. A

engl e570 issue

I use the editor to select the device. I have an engl e570 preamp, but there is no engl option in the device menu. I set it to generic. Is there anything else that needs to be set? At the same time, I would like to ask how to use PBC10 to control e570. I checked the manual of engl e570. There is...
  4. A

Fn swich issue.

PBC10 have Fn1-4,4 function button,how do they work?my means,under normal circumstances, pressing the button is to select the preset,When I need to use the Fn function, do I press the switch twice in succession? For example, I have a boost pedal, which can be switched remotely by fn. In a...
  5. A

matchless loop

Hi. I have a matchless hc30r amp. and i want connect it's loop into pbc10. creatw a w/d/w. pbc10 loop6 send> matchless input hc30r send >loop 6 return pbc send 5-6>suhr buffer suhr buffer send1>hc30r return, as dry signal suhr buffer iso...
  6. A

Dunlop dvp1 as expression pedal

Hi,i have a Dunlop dvp1 vp,if i use a insert Y cable,1 trs to 2 ts plug,connect PBC10 expression ,can it as a expression pedal?Should I perform taper compensation adjustments?If i must to do this,what`s number?
  7. A

about loop7-10 cables.

Hello,i have ISP Gstring and Strymon Mobius、Timeline、Bigsky,and i use Pbc10。 that is my signal chain: ISP Gstring (mono,decin,decout)---> Loop7 mobius(mono,pree/post,post)---> Loop8 timeline(stereo)---> Loop9 Bigsky(stereo)---> Loop10。 routed 2 series(loop 7 ,8)and 2 paralleel(loop9,10)。 in...
  8. A

mini amp gizmo question

3 months ago, I bought a MINI AMP GIZMO and Function Switcher and Mesa ® Mark V amplifier interface cable, I have not test, after receipt it , because I learned on the outside. Now after the end of the study, I went back home and test it, but there are some problems, can not use, as video...
Back