Search results

1. J

IA Groupings and off values not working as expected

I really thought I tried that option when I was playing around with this yesterday but apparently not. You're absolutely right - it all works as I want to know with the Sendd Off Messages disabled. Thank you!
  2. J

Basically I want the same functionality as having two delay blocks, with two delay IA's in a grouping. - Press Delay 1 - engage delay 1, press again: disable Delay 1 - Press Delay 2 - engage delay 2, press again: disable Delay 2 - Press Delay 1 - engage delay 1, press Delay 2: disengages Delay...
  3. J

But if I don't send off values it won't work as I described. If I press the Scene 2 button it should take me to Scene 2, if I then press Scene 2 again, it should take me to Scene 1 (so that I can quickly go to a Scene and then back). But with no off value, it will stay on Scene 2 when I press it...
  4. J

Hi, So I'm working on a layout for my Axe Fx where I'm combining Presets and Scenes in a page. One of the things I want to do was to have two scene buttons for scene 2 and scene 3, working the way it would work if I have say two delay blocks in an IA grouping (which I also have). With the two...
  5. J

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Ok, so I'm talking to Brad at Best-tronics and ordered a phantom power cable. Brad asked about the polarity of the midi cable. I see that wth the XLR midi the polarity doesn't matter, is that the same with the DIN midi cable, or which one of pin 6 and 7 needs to be positive and negative? Thank you
  6. J

MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 2 RELEASE

Re: MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 1 RELEASE Have a look at the attached screenshot. This is a new setting in 3.0 beta 1 where you can make a Page Up/Down button only select between a range of pages and I just make sure that the Max page is less than the page I’m on and then the next Page will be the...
  7. J

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

I’ve recently been thinking of simplifying my live setup and get back to using my Axe Fx in a 2RU rack and that will make fitting the adapter box a little bit tricky. I’ve thinking of the possibility of using a 5-7 pin midi cable instead (which effectively has the adapter box builtin to the...
  8. J

Re: MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 1 RELEASE Ron, the highest value that the editor allows me to set is 15, next (first) value is 0 and 0 doesn’t seem to do anything. But I’ve found a workaround - if I set a Page Up button with min 1 and max 2 (on page 5), it will actually select the local page. Not...
  9. J

Re: MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 1 RELEASE Thanks for the update Ron. So I’ve had a bit of a play with the new pages functions to limit page up/down to a subset of pages. What I wanted to achieve was to have a local page on preset 1 display a fixed page that’s not part of the page up/down scrollable...
  10. J

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

Ok, I know it's not out yet, but pretty please Ron, with sugar on top. Please consider building an AX8GT :D
  11. J

Yes Alexander, that would work around the first issue, but not the second of having Scene buttons 1-4 step 2 to 5-8 and back. And yes, I could potentially work around that as well by using Scene 1, 3, 5 and 7 with step 2 being scene increase to make them 2, 4, 6 and 8. But this would still not...
  12. J

Hi Ron, I think I found an issue, or possibly that I don't know how to do something. I wanted to create two buttons, Button 1: Scene 1, and Button 2, Cycle: Scene 2, 3, 4 & 5. - First, even if I named the steps Scene 2, Scene 3, Scene 4, Scene 5. It shows correct in the editor but on the MMGT...
  13. J

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 2.3.3

Preset re-select works completely as expected again. Thank you!
  14. J

MMGT FIRMWARE VERSON 2.3.1 / EDITOR 2.3.2

Yeah, I'd like this as well. It would also be really cool if only the extra text could be scaled, sort of how the IA screens scale from big to small, so we could have the big preset name, and smaller describing text underneath?
  15. J

MMGT FIRMWARE VERSON 2.3.1 / EDITOR 2.3.2

I just discovered a small display bug in v2.3.1. If I click on the Preset Menu, and then select the current preset (i.e. I don't actually change preset because I hit the preset menu by mistake). In the main menu it will still say "Select a Preset" eventhough a preset was just selected. Selecting...
  16. J

Thanks Ron, worked great! Thanks for the info on the local scenes as well.
  17. J

With the page issue, I was thinking I could just spend some time in front of the TV to copy a page to the local page on all factory presets. Are there any local page limits or similar that I should be aware of?
  18. J

You might have fixed a different issue then :) Have a look at this video: http://youtu.be/AVSsyCL0Q3s I have a few scenes on this local page. I cannot make scene 1 the default in the editor or on the device?
  19. J

Before getting the MMGT, I did ask some questions in regards to connecting the MMGT with the new RAC12 unit to control the Axe Fx 2. I've now connected it all and it works great, with phantom power and everything. Please see this post: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/other-mid ... ost1182034 in...
  20. J

Thanks Ron, sounds great. I think I'll just make the "factory preset page" number 4 for now and just skip that when scrolling through my normal presets. Alexander (feels weird not calling you Yek :)), yes, I know, it's awesome. When I got my Axe Fx 2, the one overarching feeling I had when I...
Back