Search results

1. C

MMGT Lock Up when sending fast MIDI Clock changes

i have the MMGT as Clock Slave. using Bandhelper/SetlistMaker as the Master to send Clock via USB from my iPhone (camera adaptor to usb, regular usb cable to MMGT). i have SHOW TEMPO on (for the main display only), and when i change songs/tempos on BandHelper (BH), the MMGT shows the new tempo...
  2. C

Setting an IA to Hold - can the original function be Momentary?

I'm setting an IA to be a Hold type. My original function of the button (with or without the Hold option) is a momentary IA (using it for Loop 1 switch function on Infinity Looper). IA works great as a normal button. And when I turn on the HOLD function and assign actions, the HOLD function...
  3. C

Beat Buddy - How to program Start and Stop messages

Just got a Beat Buddy pedal. I'm a drummer mostly, so it's actually pretty darn cool what this little drum machine pedal is actually doing... Anyway, they recently updated their MIDI spec to have everything controllable. Most of it is CC number or Bank (MSB, etc). But the Start and Stop...
  4. C

Pigtronix Infinity Looper - FW 2.0 (build 202) CC# Changes

I just updated my Infinity Looper to FW 2.0 final (build 202) and noticed that my Erase and Erase+Rec switches didn't work anymore. Contacted Ben at Pigtronix, and he informed me that those CC#s have changed "to prevent conflicts with MIDI NRPNs." It used to be CC49 = Erase CC50 = Erase+Rec...
  5. C

RJM SP1 light not working on all pages

i didn't see a thread about this. i'm also not sure if it's related to the Beta 2; i don't have time to downgrade right now. i just received the RJM SP1 yesterday. i'm very familiar with setting it up. i'm using 2 TRS cables, one to the Exp Pedal 1 and another to External Switch 1+2. there is...
  6. C

Axe-Fx II Scene CC vs Generic CC

I'm currently using the MMGT-16 connected to the Axe-Fx II and a Pigtronix Infinity Looper. MMGT-16 MIDI Out -> Phantom power box -> MIDI Solutions Quadra 1x4 Splitter - Out 1 to Axe-Fx II MIDI In; Out 2 to Infinity Looper MIDI In The reason for the Quadra is that the Axe-Fx sends a ton of...
  7. C

Insert Pause in IA switch actions?

I hooked up my Infinity Looper and added it to my Axe-Fx II using the Axe's MIDI Thru function. Setup Device 2 on the MMGT to the Infinity Looper and assigned some buttons. Everything works great! The Looper has a particular mode where it will play till the end of the recorded loop before...
  8. C

Axe-Fx II and Scene 1 selection on Preset change

HERE IS THE ANSWER for my main question: for Scenes, you want the "Send on Preset Change" and "Update State on Preset Change" options checked, set to On in the editor. On the unit itself, these are called "SndOnPrst" and "UpdOnPrst." Just wanted to put that before people read too much and...
Back