Search results

1. RubenRoeh

Editor wipes settings on presets when transferring data

One of my clients has reached out to me with aforementioned problem. Every time he changes the state of a funtion switch (controlling additional loops via a secondary unit in his case), and sends those settings to the pbc, he ends up with that preset or another one being wiped clean. Buffers...
  2. RubenRoeh

32 devices

Hey, this does not pertain to my setup in any way, but if I can reconfigure the MIDI In port (which, if I read correctly, I can), does that mean, I can can technically control 32 devices? (Channels 1-16 via Midi out and 1-16 via Midi in) I don't know how practically relevant this is, I have...
  3. RubenRoeh

2 new PBC boards

Hey guys, showing off 2 PBC equipped boards I have recently done. The first is my own, and a helpless work-in-progress, and the second is the new main touring board for my colleague and friend, Jay Scholz. Done as I usually do it, with Van Damme cable, Switchcraft (right-angle rotatable) and...
  4. RubenRoeh

Bank Preview Bug in Song/setlist mode

Hey there, I noticed a few minor glitches that caused some confusion when helping a client program his rig yesterday. I should mention, I have the LEDs set up, so that they will show one color for all inactive presets and a different one for the active preset, to help maneuver the pbc on...
  5. RubenRoeh

Suggestion: Preset Name Notes

Hey guys! I have recently acquired a PBC to replace my also fairly new Mastermind/MEG combo, and it is a blast! I am loving it! Currently I'm programming it for two upcoming tours, and thought of a minor detail, that might make organizing the setlist mode slightly easier: I like naming the...
  6. RubenRoeh

Mini Effects Gizmo + Mini Line Mixer (Wiring Example #3)

Hey guys, wiring example #3 shows a parallel effects setup using the aforementioned devices. How are these effects running in parallel? Does the Mini Effects Gizmo split the signal and send it to S3, S4, S5, and CS Out (dry signal) at the same time? Or am I getting the parallel part of this...
Back