Search results

1. S

Local page not loading on PBC

Hello. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have a preset named, "Looper". I want this preset to show a local page when I click on it. The local page has all the buttons configured for working with the Strymon Timeline looper. When I activate the preset it doesn't show the local page...
  2. S

[SOLVED] Single foot switch setlist mode

This is perfect! It never dawned on me that this would work in setlist mode. Thank you!
  3. S

[SOLVED] Single foot switch setlist mode

I think it would be very useful to have a mode so that you can use a single foot switch to cycle through all the presets for a song. That way during performance you don't have to think about which switch to press for the next part of a song. You could also set up another foot switch that will...
  4. S

How to deal with ground loop when routing to amp effect loop

Re: How to deal with ground loop when routing to amp effect Thank you for the reply. I'll give that a try and report back.
  5. S

How to deal with ground loop when routing to amp effect loop

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some advice here. I routed the last four loops in the PBC to the effects loop of my amp. This created a very loud hum which I'm assuming is due to a ground loop. How do I get rid of the hum? Should I cut the wire of the sleeve of both of...
  6. S

PBC groupings

Yes, I used a group when I setup a page to control the looper on my Timeline delay pedal. The Record, Play, and Stop functions on the Timeline are mutually exclusive. By putting three buttons in a group, only one of the buttons in the group lights up. For example if the Play button is the...
  7. S

Mastermind PCB Editor Suggestions

I would like to add a suggestion as well. From an end-user usability perspective, It would be very helpful when viewing or creating presets that use macros if the preset would show the macro name rather than the macro number on the user interface. It's hard to remember macro numbers when you...
  8. S

Strymon Timeline Looper control

Here is a summary of how I setup the Timeline looper on my PBC: First I created a new page (page 4). Then I needed a way to bring up page 4 and get back to the presets page (page 1). To do this I configured button 5 on the first page to bring up page 4. I then configured button 5 on page 4 to...
Back