Search results

1. rmackmusic

Mastermind PBC Board - Winter 2018 Revision

After some recent tweaking, really happy with this revision. The board is a classic Pedaltrain Pro; power supply is MXR/CAE MC403 mounted underneath. Two passive junction boxes are wedged into the rear rails for Amp, Midi, and Function/Expression patching. Empress Midibox and Midi Solutions...
  2. rmackmusic

[DONE] Automatic Master/Slave mode for MidiClock

Yes, thank you for this!
  3. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

I tried the suggestion but still no response from the Tremolo. I did get it to work by removing the startup macro and adding the CC action on the Preset Actions to Preset 1 (my default preset). So now on power up the Tremolo loads up in the "on" position - my OCD is soothed for the time being!
  4. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

Yeah, I realize now that on Preset 1 I do send a PC of "0" to the EQ which turns it on in the first preset. So it does power "on" when I power up the entire board.
  5. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

I tested this and still no response from the Tremolo pedal... I've uploaded my editor file if you want to check it out.
  6. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

Huh, I'm running a Source EQ as well but fortunately for me, I guess, it powers up "on."
  7. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

It seems to power up at the same time as the PBC but it's also being fed MIDI through the Empress MIDI box (which is also powered) so who knows if there is a slight lag somewhere. Maybe as a work around, can I add the Macro to Preset 1 (default preset)?
  8. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

No, I have the Tremolo in an audio loop so I manually press its bypass switch after power-up. I have the PBC expression pedal controlling the Depth. It also receives the MidiClock and Program Changes for presets from the PBC. No MIDI CC's mapped. Is it possible the PBC is firing the CC message...
  9. rmackmusic

Mastermind LT, Mini Effect Gizmo, and Pedaltrain Novo 24

Nice! What's the signal chain?
  10. rmackmusic

Startup Macro?

Loaded up 4.0 last week and loving the new features (especially MidiClock "Auto" setting!). I'm trying to create a startup macro to send an "on" message to my Empress Tremolo 2. On the macros page I've created a macro with a CC toggle action to CC36 on the Tremolo 2 (the bypass function). I've...
  11. rmackmusic

Andy Timmons comp

Not sure if you resolved this, but I use the AT comp with my PBC. You would want a cable like this: http://hosatech.com/product/stp-201rr/ The TRS jack would plugin to your PBC FN 1/2 (or FN 3/4) output The Tip (black) jack would go into your AT pedal and be controlled by FN 1 (or FN 3). Or if...
  12. rmackmusic

4.0 is coming

Thank you Thank you Thank you for the "Auto" MidiClock setting!!! Can't wait to boot up 4.0!
  13. rmackmusic

Classic Audio Effects Expression Roller G2

Anybody out there know if this is a compatible expression pedal with the PBC?
  14. rmackmusic

Strymon Big Sky Parallel question

Sweet setup, Refagaem! Just curious why the second PDI 09 instead of the line out on the Torpedo Reload?
  15. rmackmusic

[DONE] Automatic Master/Slave mode for MidiClock

In my pre-PBC days, I had a device from another company to tap and send MidiClock to all my devices. It always functioned as the "master" device unless it detected MidiClock at it's Midi input. This feature is great because my rig either functions in "live" or "studio" mode. - "Live" mode I...
  16. rmackmusic

PBC Board

That's a beauty! 1) Do you run the entire board in front of your amp(s)? 2) Where are the send and return jacks for your "audition" path (between loops 4 & 5)? Want to incorporate this into my board too.
  17. rmackmusic

Selah Quartz Timer

Had a thought on Wheresthedug's question: - Midiclock sends tempo to Mobius all the time (for syncing tremolos). - Expression pedal set to control speed knob If you engage the expression pedal (to adjust rotary, vibe, chorus, etc. speeds), will that override the midi synced tempo setting? Or...
  18. rmackmusic

Strymon Big Sky Parallel question

It sounds like from your description you could only achieve this with a dedicated cab simulator (your POD, Two notes, Suhr, A/DA, etc) after the output of the PBC. Most of those boxes have a dry out (no cab sim) that you could send to your amp while sending the cab sim'ed signal to FOH. Or you...
  19. rmackmusic

Selah Quartz Timer

I second Paul's two bullet points. PLUS, having a master/slave mode where PBC always acts as the master unless a MidiClock is present at the Midi Input. I had a Disaster Area SmartClock in my pre-PBC days and it functioned this way. This way, if I'm in the studio and getting the tempo feed...
Back