Search results

1. F

Renaming Loops

Hello, I just reset my RJM Mastermind PBC 10 and I can’t figure out how to rename the loops 1-10. I want show what pedals are connected in each loop. As it is right now, when I select the loop, it just displays “loop 1” or “loop 2”. On my Mac, I can go to Edit > Audio Feature Names, but it...
  2. F

Expression Routing

I'm looking for some advice. I have two expression pedals (one is a foot pedal, the other is an LFO that sends out expression pedal signal). And I have 4 devices with expression pedal inputs that I'd like to use. Can anybody recommend a way to switch between them using the RJM Mastermind PBC to...
  3. F

Weird problem

Nevermind. Apparently buffer 2 or 3 has to be activated for my mono to stereo pedals to work in 7 and 8. I don't see an option to delete this.
  4. F

Multiple Mono To Stereo Pedals - Wiring Help

I have a couple pedals that have mono inputs with stereo outputs. I would like to set them both up and was wondering what the best way to approach this is. I never use these pedals with mono in/stereo out (chorus and phaser) at the same time. It's one or the other. Here's my plan: 7 - Phaser -...
Back