Search results

1. D

PBC 6X into HX Stomp’s FX loop??

Here it is, if anybody wanted to see. So far, so good! A lot of programming to do but, I knew what I was getting into. Only thing I'm not impressed with so far is the Dunlop DVP4. I use it in the insert loop for volume and into the HX for expression purposes as well. The thing I don't like...
  2. D

Thanks PianoMan, I think you’re right. Exactly why I thought it’d be a good idea to post here. I’ll post the final result
  3. D

Hi guys, and Ron! I’ve been a long time user of the original PBC and I still have it on my huge space craft of a pedal board. I am now trying to create a very versatile fly rig with the 6x. I have a good idea of where I’m going with this and I have help from a competent tech guy but, I wanted...
  4. D

URGENT need for help about my PBC

Maxime Boisvert, the pedal board builder sent you an e-mail about this. I hope we can figure this out pretty quick. Thank you.
  5. D

Everytime "it" suddenly changes patch
  6. D

could it be like some static electicity effect? Because I noticed eveytime I suddenly changes patch, I'm either touching the volume pedal or the PBC. So weird...
  7. D

Back at the venue. Definitely nothing in the midi in
  8. D

Nothing in the usb port during the gig. I had my Mac book connected during the soundcheck for touch ups in my presets though. I believe the midi cable is plugged in the midi out only, as seen on the picture (I know it's hard to see).
  9. D

Yes, it did 2 things. At first, the "Switches" page turned on with no reason. Also, during the gig, the "bank up" function started switching pages. I am not supposed to receive any midi from another device but, the keyboard player suggested that there could be something sent from my...
  10. D

I believe so. I'll check it out when I get back to the venue. I doubt very much that the pedal board builder would make that kind of mistake.
  11. D

The power comes from a Voodoo lab 4x4 hidden under the Big Sky
  12. D

Hi, this is my new pedalboard I had set up this week in Montreal (Canada) by Greenwood (where I'm from, every guitarist knows about him and his pedal boards, top quality). Because of unfortunate delays, I had only two days to create all my presets from scratch. Tonight (Thursday), I had my...
Back