Search results

1. Jef

Button that mutes outputs independent of presets?

Because that adds a lot of weight to my board for being able to kill my signal. And I already have a Volume pedal on my board. It is in an audio loop that gets saved per preset. The cable with hot to ground works perfectly for what I want it to do: have a kill switch that is independent of any...
  2. Jef

Too bad! I might have found a hack though: since I have an unused audio loop, I can set this one as "independent" in the audio tab. Then a button that operates this loop can also have a mute action, if that doesn't work I guess I could insert an empty jack in the loop, or make a special cable...
  3. Jef

Hi! Is there a way to set up a button that mutes both outputs that works independent of whatever preset you 're on? Or is this messing with how presets work? I 'd like to silently edit multiple presets between songs. What I hope to do is this: press "mute", go to preset 1, edit whatever effect...
  4. Jef

IA link / Button groups puzzle Pt. II

Ok, thanks. Seems like I was trying to achieve something impossible with the current firmware. My gain pedals are ungrouped and Fuzz and Boost have their own button now, so no more possible conflicts.
  5. Jef

IA link / Button groups puzzle Pt. II

Hi! Seems I do not entirely grasp how I should apply button grouping and/or IA linking: I made a FUZZBOOST IA button to switch on my Fuzz + Boost pedal and another button called BOOST to switch on my Boost pedal. Both are in Button Group 4. When I add FUZZBOOST to a preset, go to another...
  6. Jef

IA link / Button groups puzzle

I have totally reworked my PBC pages -in part to circumvent the problem I had- yet a similar problem occurs. Seems I do not fully grasp how IA-linking and grouping behaves. I will elaborate in a new thread, so this one can stay on this subject.
  7. Jef

The LCD backlight has a bad contact somewhere and is unpredictable. I just realised my attached file was a bit confusing. I was trying to find a workaround to avoid the conflict I had and did not save every step in between. Also, some button names probably only make sense to me, so I renamed...
  8. Jef

Hi Diezel. Thanks for the input! I know the about the main LCD, but mine sometimes goes dark so I cannot trust it for live. Also I really want it to be the leds. That being said, I think I found a solution I am happy with: Instead of having separate buttons per preset (see page 3 on attached...
  9. Jef

Hi, In short: I want buttons that reflect at any time what audio loops are on. I have 1 button page with 3 presets + IA to my most used audio loops. This is my "main page" and I want to see really easily which loop is off or on for each preset. When I stay on this page, everything works like a...
  10. Jef

Obsessive Compulsive PBC Board

George L cable soldered to GH plugs.
  11. Jef

IA buttons to switch on multiple audio loops conflict

Ok, so what I 'm trying to achieve isn 't in principle wrong? Nor is there some setting I should be careful for that could conflict with I don 't know what? I will try to find a pattern in the misbehaving of those buttons.
  12. Jef

IA buttons to switch on multiple audio loops conflict

Hi, I made a page (WORK) with some IA buttons that switch on multiple audio loops via IA actions. Button 1 (BURN): All overdrive pedals on Button 2 (VOL): Volume pedal on Button 3 (FX): All "atmospheric" effects on Button 4 (AMP1 AMP2): mutes for both outputs The idea is that I can switch...
  13. Jef

Saving Chase Bliss Presets

I just typed the exact same question and figured I should have used the search function first... I want this feature too.
  14. Jef

A quick way to swap the position of some pedals?

Ok, that 's what I did. Thanks.
  15. Jef

A quick way to swap the position of some pedals?

What would be the smartest way to edit all presets with the Mastermind Editor if I would change the position of a pedal from one loop to another?
  16. Jef

Obsessive Compulsive PBC Board

I consider it done*. Pedalboard based on RJM Mastermind PBC. 1: Electro Harmonix POG 2: Fulltone OCD 3: AMT Little Loudmouth Volume 4: Chase Bliss Wombtone mkII (Phaser) 5: Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl mkII (Chorus) 6: Empty 7: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall (Delay) 8: tc electronic Hall of Fame Mini...
  17. Jef

Resend last PC button

Thanks!
  18. Jef

Resend last PC button

Is there a way to make a button that resends the last midi program change sent from the PBC, even when Send Redundant PCs is not checked for a certain device? This would be super useful for editing presets on my Chase Bliss pedals.
  19. Jef

Globally switch phase output B from the PBC

Okay, thanks! Consider this a feature request then ;-)
  20. Jef

Globally switch phase output B from the PBC

Hi, Is there a quick way to globally switch the B output phase from the PBC? This would be super useful during soundcheck, especially when playing on local backline. Couldn 't find it in the manual.
Back