Search results

1. M

Eventide H9000

Wondering if anyone has setup their GT with the Eventide H9000? A buddy is getting ready to go out n the road again as soon as this crazy pandemic eases up and asked me to assist him in getting his rig configured. He purchased an H9000 and it's still in the box. Before we order a GT, we would...
  2. M

GT16 AxeFx III - Preset Change Question

After setting up the GT16 and AxeFX, I don't see where the default setup included page up/dn ability to recall presets. I do see the Bank Up/Dn buttons. Is this something that was omitted intentionally? Obviously I can program two buttons to do this, but I was just wondering if there was a...
  3. M

GT-16 AxeFX III - Tap Temp Noise (Resolved)

I received the Mastermind GT22 today. When hooked up the the AxeFx III via the 7 pin Midi Cable, there is a noise being generated that pulses in time with the tap tempo. I thought this might me a ground loop issue so I installed a HumX in the AxeFX III power plug but it doesn't help. If the...
  4. M

Midi In ?

Is it possible to program the Midi In jack to be a second Midi Out? -Mike
  5. M

Free The Tone FT2Y Delay & Tap. Tempo Issue

Quick Question...... Received the FTT TF2Y Delay this week. The FT2Y doesn't seem to hear the PBC Midi Master Clock Tap Tempo. In order to get it to respond, I have to create a CC that sends the taps. Any thoughts on whether the Free The Tone Delay can hear the Master Clock Tap signal...
  6. M

H9 Tuner Suggestion

Hi, I would like to add a button to toggle the H9 Tuner on and off. With the Mastermind LT, where is a good place to do this and how is the recommended way to do it? Should it be a Preset, I/A Switch, or ? Thanks Mike
  7. M

Tuning Offsets would be icing on the cake!

It would be REALLY cool to have the option to program sweetened tunings into the PBC tuner. I regularly use the following Sweetened Tuning available on Petersen Tuners. E1 = -2.3 cent B2 = 0 G3 = 0 D4 = -0.4 Cent A5 = -2.1 Cent E6 = -2.3 Cent Not sure how difficult this would be to do. Mike
  8. M

Saving Chase Bliss Presets

I have mu PBC working with the Chase Bliss Tonal. Can someone give me the process to save Presets with the PBC? There are videos on YouTube showing how this is done with the ES8 but not the PBC. Thanks
  9. M

Display Illumination

How is the display illumination turned on? Mine is dark and won't illuminate. Thanks
  10. M

My finished PBC board!

11. M

Strymon Favorite Switch Basics

====UPDATE==== PROBLEM SOLVED ================== I Figured it out....bad cable. ========================= I hate to ask such a basic question, but I have read the manual and can't seem to get my Strymon El Capistan to switch to favorite. First, I ran a 1/4" TS cable from the PBC FUNC 1/2 to...
  12. M

Independent Midi Control of Multiple Devices Issue

I am trying to set up a Midi Control Page that will allow me to Page Up and Page Down with my Free The Tone Flight Time and Tri Avatar pedals. The issue I am running into is that the buttons for the Flight Time work perfectly, but the buttons created for the Tri Avatar change the presets on...
Back