Search results

1. M

Ground loops

Holy crap, that didn't work at all... I'm thinking a Hum Eliminator, next.
  2. M

Ground loops

It is powered via the Voodoo labs Power Plus AC.
  3. M

Ground loops

I'd like to throw this out there and HOPEFULLY someone can help me find this one last hum... I have a rack setup like this: Furmann Power conditioner Alesis MEQ-230 Alesis Midiverb 4 RG-16 Behringer Tuner BT-2000 Stomp Boxes, pedals, and whatnot on the bottom. All pieces of equipment are...
  4. M

Making your own cables...

Outstanding. Soldering it is. I've found a nice source for the Mogami cable you mentioned... any opinions on plug ends? There doesn't seem to be much of a selection from what my searches find; I'm guessing there isn't too much variability between brands.
  5. M

New to the RJM family...

"Did all effects stop working, or did you try to put effects after the Midiverb in the signal chain?" I tried to put a delay after the Midiverb in the signal chain, and it cut off. Nonetheless, I stuck the Midiverb on 8, followed your diagram, and presto! Thanks for the help!
  6. M

Making your own cables...

I'm sure there are plenty of opinions about this, I'd love to hear them all!! 1. Does anyone have brand preference as to which solderless patch cable kits are best (soundwise)? I've seen George Lynch's, Planet Waves, and Core X2 DIY kits -- any opinions? Any others I should be considering...
  7. M

Suggestions, please!

I don't know if it is past this stage in design, but perhaps an assignable expression pedal?
  8. M

New to the RJM family...

Hi all. I'm new to RJM, rack effects, and midi; I am feeling a little overwhelmed setting up my RG-16 and I'm hoping you can help. I am running the following: Amp: Mesa Boogie Road King Series 1 RJM Loops: 1. distortion 2. overdrive 3. eq 1 4. eq 2 5. rotosphere Now this is where it gets...
Back