Search results

1. G

Mini Amp Gizmo X - question

I'm interested in picking up one of these, but I don't see anything on the website about rack ears. Are rack ears included with this or are they sold separately?
  2. G

EVH 5150 III 100w - cables

Hey Ron, one more question if that's ok. The EVH-to-2x1/4-inch cable looks like it starts with a 7-pin MIDI connector and then terminates to two 1/4-inch TRS ends. How are these wired? Is one of the 1/4-inch TRS ends for channels 1 and 2, and the other cable for channel 3 with the remaining...
  3. G

Ok, thanks for the reply! So just to be clear, the effects loop won't be switchable, but will always default to the ON setting?
  4. G

Hey, I saw on the products page that there are two versions of cables that go with the 5150 III 100w. By the way, I have a 100w Stealth head if that changes anything. I'm assuming it doesn't, but I'm mentioning it just in case. Here's the EVH to 2x1/4-inch cable...
  5. G

Editor - Is it possible to copy one patch to multiple patches?

Is there a way to copy one patch to multiple locations? If I setup Patch 01 with the correct on-off states for my effects, is there a way to quickly paste that patch as it is to, say, patches 02-50? Or will I need to go into the editor and manually save that one single patch 50 unique times, one...
  6. G

Two Independent Preamps + Stereo Preamps Wiring option

So I drew up a routing schematic for players who want the option of running two preamps with the possibility of... 1. Preamp 1 in Stereo - Loop 9 2. Preamp 2 in Stereo - Loop 10 3. Preamp 1 Left + Preamp 2 Right - Loop 11 This config does call for some additional gear like an ABY box and a...
  7. G

Effects Gizmo Question

Ok so this sounds like my only real option then, right?... 1. Use the "Output 5-8" to send to a splitter, like a buffered ABY box, to allow sending the guitar signal to both preamps in parallel 2. Loop 9: Triaxis Out L -> Stereo splitter cable -> Loop Return Tip and Ring (nothing plugged into...
  8. G

Effects Gizmo Question

In the stereo loops 9-12, if I only plug in a single 1/4th inch cable to one of those loops, or in other words a mono signal, will that signal automatically be converted into a stereo signal and be sent to both outputs? The reason I'm asking is because I'm using a rack with two preamps, and I'm...
  9. G

MASTERMIND GT FIRWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2

I checked out the video. I have: On the Axe-Fx (1.15beta1): Axe-Fx MIDI Channel = 1 Real Time Sysex = ON Program Change = ON On the GT (4.1beta2): Axe-Fx MIDI Channel = 1 Bidirectional MIDI = OFF Also, there are two MIDI cables running between the Axe-Fx and GT, one sending and the other...
  10. G

MASTERMIND GT FIRWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my GT and Axe-Fx III to sync Preset and Scene names. When I try, The Axe-Fx goes to Preset 1 and just... stays there. What settings should I look at to make sure this works?
  11. G

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

When you make a change on the Axe III directly while Axe Edit is open, you’ll find that Axe Edit lags for a moment, then refreshes itself and adjusts to convey what the Axe III edits were, because the devices are constantly syncing with each other. There is usually a gap in sound during this...
  12. G

I love this feature. I have a standard layout I use for all my patches, but if I use some patch with particularly nutty effects or gimmicks, I'll just make a local page for that patch and put down custom IA switches for any weird blocks or routing that isn't normally in my standard patch...
  13. G

Axe-Fx III support behind the scenes

Hey Ron, I'm so glad to hear that the GT will be getting dedicated [SCENE] buttons as that will be perfect for the way I use the GT! Before I found this thread I even made a suggestion in the new firmware thread requesting this exact feature, hah. Anyway, RJM is awesome! Thanks so much!
  14. G

Hey Ron, Would it be possible to add a [SCENE] button function similar to [PRESET] button? Here's what my main page (local page) for each patch looks like: The way I have things setup, each Preset button on the page is a dedicated [PRESET] button, but each Scene button is just an IA switch...
  15. G

My vote goes to Static. Scene names will probably change infrequently enough that there's no reason to constantly tax and lag the system every time you load a preset. Also, would it be possible to have dedicated Scene buttons that record Scene names from the Axe-Fx III, separate from the Patch...
  16. G

I do have that setting enabled, yes. So that's what's doing this?
  17. G

[WISH] Axe-Fx III - Save Patches via MIDI

You can edit Axe-Fx III patches in a lot of ways with the GT. You can change scenes, turn individual effects on and off, and even edit specific parameters if you plan for it. The problem is, you can't really save the patch within the Axe-Fx III once you make these changes. Is it possible to...
  18. G

[BUG] So here's a weird bug I've come across. On the GT-22, any button with Channel selection as a Hold function will only work when it's in the 2nd-from-the-bottom row. These IA buttons, even when copy-pasted directly in the editor, won't work if they're on the bottom, 3rd, or 4th row. They...
  19. G

A note about Axe-Fx III support

I’m sad I can only Like this post once. This is amazing.
  20. G

A note about Axe-Fx III support

Just curious about the scene name functionality. Do secene names actually appear on the buttons themselves, or do they flash on the main screen similar to how patch changes work?
Back