Search results

1. Jonn

Feature request: Mastermind Editor: double click song/preset name to drill down from Setlists > Songs > Preset

If I'm on the "Setlists" view of the Mastermind Editor, I can see the songs in a selected setlist. If I want to change something about a song in the setlist, I have to select the song, which shows me where the song is in the "Available Songs" list. I then have to scan the list to find the...
  2. Jonn

[DONE] Bug: can not select last Preset on Songs tab

Mastermind Editor v4.3.0 PBC 10, firmware 4.3.2 Mac OS 10.14.6 On the "Songs" tab of the Mastermind Editor, I can not select the last preset (#768) as a preset in a song. In the "Available Presets" list, the last preset is blank/empty. When I select the blank space where the preset should be...
  3. Jonn

More Presets, Please (like, 5x the number of songs)

This is one of those that's either super easy because it's an arbitrary value set in the software, or nearly impossible because the current number (768) is tied to hardware limitations. Hoping it's the former :-D I could really use more presets. I've run out of presets, so from here, doubling...
  4. Jonn

Config file exported in JSON, XML, or other text-editable format

Feature request: PBC config/settings files saved/exported and imported in a human readable, text-editor editable format like JSON (preferably) or XML. Background: After a couple years of using the PBC for church sets and 2 gigging bands, I've run out of presets (because I store individual...
  5. Jonn

Tempo starts dropping when PBC muted

I have my PBC set as the MIDI Clock master and my song tempos set per song on the PBC. When I select the first preset of a new song, the tempo is set correctly on my Timeline. But if I click my PBC mute button, the tempo on the Timeline starts dropping and stays at whatever tempo it has dropped...
  6. Jonn

MIDI for setting Strymon Display of Preset Name

This is really a question for Strymon. I've asked and haven't heard back, so I'm asking hear in case someone has encountered and solved this and can share your solution. Question: Is there a MIDI command I can send from the PBC that will tell a Strymon pedal to display the preset name...
  7. Jonn

Strymon Favorite engaged by Func 1 on PBC power-up, every time

I'm using the PBC Func 1 switch to engage/disengage the Favorite setting of my Strymon Flint. I have the the PBC's Func SW 1/2 input connected to the Flint EXP input view regular 1/4" cable. On the PBC, FN1 is set to "Inv" via the Editor Function Switch Settings. I can use the PBC Page 3 Func 1...
  8. Jonn

Configurable Default Button for Button Group

Background: If you create a button group, that does not allow all buttons to be off, one of the buttons will be "on" at all times (radio button style - one button on, other buttons off). Currently the default button is the left-most button in the group, meaning it will be "on" by default, on...
  9. Jonn

Preset Action OFF value

I ran into this problem, when I wanted to turn up the boost functionality of the TimeLine for a given preset and tried to do so with a "Preset Action": http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/strymon-cc-command-issue.2606/ The solution recommended here worked great for me in this case...
Back