Search results

1. fractalsaurus

Noise from plugging in USB?

I've been getting this weird high pitch noise no matter which USB cable I plug into the PBC from my mac laptop. Is this normal or has anyone else experienced this?
  2. fractalsaurus

My finished PBC board

Happy to be a part of the club now! Signal chain Shure wireless CAE wah H9 Pre side Into PBC Loop 1: Pog Loop 2: SP Loop 3: EP Loop 4: BB+ Loop 5: OCD Loop 6: BE-OD PBC Out 5-6 into Boss volume Into H9 post side then out to BTPA patch panel Send/Receive for FX loop or trying out pedals (tiny...
  3. fractalsaurus

Tom Anderson buzz feiten tuning offsets?

Hi, Do most of you just use a Turbo Tuner for the tuning your guitars offsets or use the PBC tuner? I could run one from the tuner out of my Boss FV500 if necessary and leave it always on. For Ron: In 4.0 firmware, will we be able to have tuning offsets? Potentially also being able to toggle...
  4. fractalsaurus

H9 pre/post

Getting my PBC next week and wanted some input on routing. I planned on using my H9 in pre/post like how Kitzy has his möbius set up in his pedalboard video. I would have it run: Wireless to wah in Wah out to H9 input 1 H9 output 1 into the PBC (((Pog2, Comp, and drive Loops))) out 5-6 to...
  5. fractalsaurus

Carr Slant 6V

Hi everyone. I've asked Ron what could be done but I thought I would open this up to everyone on here seeing if we can find a solution! I have a Carr Slant 6V 2x12 combo amp. I'm planning on buying a PBC soon and want to be able to switch channels and turn on/off the boost. The amp's...
Back