Search results

1. J

Need Help With External Switch (CC)

1. I'm using two external switches with my PBC/10. After much trial and error, I was able to get one of the switches to toggle the bypass state of my Strymon Riverside by using IA Cycle mode. It works great, *but* I don't want this to be a global setting for that switch. Can I set up what my...
  2. J

Configuring MEGX for 12 Mono Loops

I am trying to set my MEGX up for 12 mono loops. I read the part in the manual about how to do so on startup, and I feel pretty confident I did it correctly. I have TRS to mono cables connected to my pedals on each loop, but I can only get one of the two pedals that is connected to the loop to...
  3. J

MEG and/or MEG X with Fuzzes

I'm sure this has been covered plenty of times, but my question has a little bit of a twist. I have a MEG and a MEG X. The MEG is racked and on PBC/10 loop 1. The MEG X is racked and has other drive pedals on it. I could have them switch places, though, depending on the following: 1. Is the...
  4. J

Issue(s) Programming External Switches

I'm dealing with an issue trying to get two external switches to do exactly what I want them to do. I will gladly post all of the gory details as the thread grows, but, for now, I have one simple question that might help me trouble shoot some on my own first. If you program the switches when the...
  5. J

Click Stopper Question

Hi, I'm a little concerned about the clicking that apparently occurs during switching of the MEG. Does it occur during program changes only? Or is there clicking even when turning loops on/off via CC? I ask because one way around the clicking (other than using the Click Stopper function) may be...
Back