Search results

1. A

PBC & Dual amps/Dual stereo fx loops

Derek, For the outputs to the front of your two amps, use an iso splitter which has a phase flip switch on one of the outputs. This should deal with any phase and/or audio ground hum issues.
  2. A

Insert cables - Suppliers?

Thanks, daboomer, I'll check that out.
  3. A

Mastermind Editor - Song/Preset search

With the ability of being able to create a mindboggling large number of Songs and Presets, these lists in the Presets and Songs panels (LH column) in the Editor become quite cumbersome to scroll through (once you have a few dozen or so) to look for a particular Song or Preset name. It would be...
  4. A

Mastermind Editor - Notes panels

I think it would be really useful to have the capability to add text notes to the main editor screens. I'm always forgetting the rationale for some of my settings, and it would be handy to be able to make a few notes and then refer to them later when editing. These would only be visible in the...
  5. A

MIDI clock - workflow/setup question

Thanks for the quick reply. Good to know that this will be possible in v4. :)
  6. A

MIDI clock - workflow/setup question

My usual way of working with tempo has been to configure the relevant pedals (eg Eventide Timefactor) to use "Preset Tempo" (rather than a Global or Tap setting) and then save the required tempo BPM in each of the TF's presets. This works fine but is limiting for compositional / jamming /...
  7. A

New In-depth PBC Video

A little late to the party, but what a great tutorial! Really excellent. I learned so much, and things that were hazy are now much less so. Thanks, Ruben! :)
  8. A

Thanks, Greg. I've used BTPA a few times for cables for my Axe FX, and there's no doubting their quality, but I'm hoping to find some cheaper options. Wiring up 2 stereo units will be $200. :(
  9. A

Just wondering where people are buying or having made their insert Y cables for stereo pedals, specifically with RA jacks on the mono ends. Best-tronics is of course an option, but the prices are quite hefty once you factor in two cables per stereo pedal, hence I'm wondering what other options...
  10. A

Function button - setting to tap tempo

I'm not a fan of tap tempo averaging. "Last two taps" is a better approach as it ignores early taps (which may well be inaccurate until your tapping is even), and is easier to adjust the tempo on the fly without having to tap several times. Most popular FX units, eg TC stuff, use last 2 taps...
  11. A

Patch Librarian/Backup

I realise that I am resurrecting a very old thread, but was wondering whether the Librarian software idea is ever likely to surface. I suspect probably not, given the focus on the Mastermind GT, but thought I'd ask. :)
  12. A

1/4" interface cables with non-supported amps

Great! Thanks again.
  13. A

Perfect! Thanks. Incidentally, when changing the configuration of the MAG during power-up (as described above), does this delete the presets already in memory?
  14. A

Mesa Mini Rectifier. Thanks.
  15. A

Is there a guide anywhere to how to setup the MAG and 1/4" interface cables for use with "non supported" amps? For example, momentary vs latching, stereo vs mono connections, etc? Thanks.
  16. A

MAG and Elmwood Modena 20

It should work fine as the channel/boost switching appears to be the same on all three models. Anyway, I took the plunge and ordered the cables from you. :)
  17. A

Ignore me! Just seen that the M60 and M90 are listed in the Amp Compatability database. I imagine that the 1/4" jacks will work fine with the M20 too.
  18. A

Anyone have any experience using a Mini Amp Gizmo with an Elmwood Modena 20? (I think the M60 and M90 use the same switching system, if that's any help.) Specifically, can I use the 1/4" amp interface cables with this amp? Thanks.
  19. A

Using Mini Amp Gizmo with different amps

hadn't thought about that! Good suggestion indeed. Thanks!
  20. A

Mini Dual Rectifier interface cable

Perfect! I should have searched more before posting. :) Thanks.
Back