Search results

1. S

Buttons not working on Mastermind

Hi, I've been using my RJM rig on and off for a few years now. Depending on the gig I'm playing, I dont always use it. So really it as only had about 40 - 50 shows played on it at most. Last time I used it, about 6 months ago, my mastermind was all working fine. Now, the "2", "5" and "Bank Up"...
  2. S

Hum - Input & Buffer

Hi, I have a strange issue with hum coming into my signal. If I run my guitar into the front of my Effect Gizmo and patch out the buffer (patch "From Front" to "Input 1-4") I have hum no matter what. If I Patch the Buffer in to the same loop as my tuner - with no return (I use this as a...
  3. S

effect gizmo upgrade?

Hi Ron, I am really looking forward to the release of the mastermind GT. I currently have an effect gizmo and I'm controlling it with a mastermind. I love using the mastermind in IA mode so naturally the idea of having more buttons and the ability to assign them however I need is very appealing...
  4. S

Mini Line Mixer Levels

I have recently bought some RJM gear and its great! I'm just trying to iron out some of the bugs in the way have set it up. Rather than try and explain the whole set up, I have attached a PDF showing how I have patched everything in. The rig works great. The point at which I'm running...
  5. S

IA and Effect Gizmo Question

I have recently purchased an Effect Gizmo and MasterMind. With my setup, I want the effect in loop 1 to always be on and I like to be able to use IA mode to individually control other effects. Is it possible to set loop 1 to always be on and set button 1 on the MasterMind to control loop 2 on...
  6. S

Effect Gizmo, Fuzz and Expression Pedals

I'm pretty new to the whole rack-mounting gear thing, I've had a pretty old school approach for a while now and I realise that I'm not getting the tone or versatility I want. So.... I have been checking out the Effect Gizmo and it seems to be totally awesome! the suggested wiring diagrams for...
Back