Search results

1. G

HELP please - 5150 III Stealth and AxeFXII - MINI Amp Gizmo

Hi All, I just picked up a MINI Amp Gizmo (also own a rack gizmo) to use in a rack with an Axe FXII (controlled by MFC-101) and switching an EVH 5150 III 100 watt head (stealth model). Yellow side of amp cable plugged into 5150 III amp jack White side of amp cable plugged into Mini Amp Gizmo...
  2. G

Wiring Assistance - 1 amp and 1 power amp

Hi All, I am currently running my Rack Gizmo with a Splawn Quickrod in the 4CM setup with an Axe FXII. I have 4 stomps out in front in audio loops 1-4 and the Splawn is in AMP1 for channel switching. Also, I have a Matrix GT1000 used for stereo coming out of the AxeII Output 1R. This setup...
  3. G

GuitarMan86 - Rig 1

Hi All, Here is my rig that I just finished up. I am still tweaking since I received my new Black Rack Gizmo. :D Rack Gizmo Splawn Quickrod (Amp 1 cable; using 4CM setup for Rack Gizmo) Matrix GT1000FX-2U (Out from Axe II output 2) Axe FX-II (Audio loop 7-8) Korg DTR2000 (using out to...
  4. G

Rack Gizmo and MFC-101 controller questions

Hi All, OK, received my Rack Gizmo yesterday and have already unboxed it and wired up the whole thing in the RG16-4 cable method PDF document that Ron sent. I have the MFC101 controller and I am using the FAS AxeII in the RG with only 4 pedals in Audio loops 1-4. I have the Amp cable in Amp 1...
  5. G

Anyone using an Axe FXII with a Rack Gizmo?

Hi All, I have been looking to get an RJM Rack Gizmo sometime in the near future and want to incorporate it into a new rig I am building for myself. I just cam out of using a TC G-system and now have a brand new Axe FXII with MFC101 controller. I have always wanted to incorporate a rack gizmo...
Back