Search results

1. Chuk

"Get Preset Names" function hangs and does nothing - SOLVED

I need some help with a problem with my MMGT22 (4.6.2). I'm trying to update the Preset/Scene names from my AxeFXIII (17.01) but when I select "Get Preset Names" and then "Get Scenes" ON, the MMGT just 'hangs' after I press START. If I change 'Get Scenes" to OFF then the MMGT will update but it...
  2. Chuk

Connectivity problem between GT/22 & AxeFxIII

After a 10 month lay-off due to Covid 19, I have recently setup my stage gear to prepare for an NYE gig. I have been using the AxeFXIII throughout the lay-off in my studio without the GT/22. Upon reconnecting the GT/22 (which has been in storage since my last gig in February) I've noticed that...
  3. Chuk

'Preset Button 2nd Press' conundrum

I'm a little confused about the 'Preset Button 2nd Press' function. I have it set to 'RELOAD' but it behaves unexpectedly. For instance; when I load a Preset then select any IA (Drive1 for example) but then re-select the Preset it does not revert to the saved state as I would expect ie it...
  4. Chuk

Big shout out to Ron

I recently had a catastrophic failure with my GT/22 due to a power supply issue. The result was a couple of fried parts on two PCBs in the unit. The unit was effectively now a door stop but Ron stepped up and sent me a couple replacement boards - all the way to Australia - with which I...
  5. Chuk

GT/22 power problem

Hi all. My GT/22 failed last night at rehearsal. It booted up just fine and worked normally but after a minute the power went down. I checked the power input from the AC adapter and it was not a good connection. If I wiggle the adapter jack the power goes on and off. It certainly appears that...
  6. Chuk

Intermittent IA function.

[I'm only very new to the GT/22 so forgive me if I've missed something] I've noticed that my IA switches become 'intermittent' depending on which Preset I am using. For instance: I'll be using a particular Preset/Patch and everything works perfectly. I'll switch to the next Preset/Patch and...
Back