Search results

1. D

Possible?: Press of button actions the step of a hold function

This is probably a wild use case that only I will ever use, just wondered if its possible to have an IA cycle on a button hold, then on the press of that button it carries out the commands of the step that is currently selected. For example: - I have 4 drive pedals connected to an effects...
  2. D

Possible Preset Bug

Hi, I believe that if you copy an empty preset e.g. preset 38 over an existing preset, then it causes the MMGT Editor to crash. I can recreate this everytime I try it. Thanks, Matt
  3. D

[wish] - Midi Sequencer

A button to start a midi sequence that can be run either looped or a set number of times and can be tap tempo based. Started and stopped via a button press. A use case could be sending CC messages to a Digitech Whammy to set the treadle position so you can strike a note and it would be...
  4. D

Fixed Preset buttons and Local Pages

Hi, I use fixed preset buttons using IAs. I've found when trying to make a local page for one of the presets that it doesn't work. Is this a known issue or am I setting something up wrong? I'm trying to get my "Drive" button to turn on one loop on my HXFX when the "Overdrive" preset(7) is...
  5. D

Re-selecting patch switches not resetting IAs

Hi, I have my GT set up with IA buttons that switch to specific patches. I then have IA buttons on the same page that can add effects such as delay, reverb etc. When I re-select the patch, I want the IA buttons to reset so that if I've hit the reverb and delay and then switch back to the same...
  6. D

External switch socket issue

Hi, I have a MMGT-16. I have one of the buttons set to turn the boost on/off on my Helix HX-FX. It started turning on and off by itself during a rehearsal. I've narrowed down the problem to the external switch socket on the back of the unit. I had it set to do the same action on the boost so...
  7. D

Preset buttons not resetting preset on second press

Hi, I have a GT16. The way I run my pages is with a set of IA buttons for stuff like phase, reverb etc then a row of patches that turn on the IA's. The way the presets are set up is on IA buttons that select presets. I have the option to reset the preset on second press on. When I press a...
Back