Search results

1. A

AmpliTube Tonex Pedal - Straight to my board - Guidance

Hello, I'm not sure I'm not the first one here to immediately purchase the incredible Tonex pedal and want to incorporate it into their PBC rig. For me, it's caused me to pull my PBC10 out of the closet and start rebuilding my pedalboard, retiring my Kemper, probably for good. I was wondering -...
  2. A

Any advice for single-amp stereo effects?

Ok, hopefully the post title makes sense. I'm sure I have my terminology wrong, but here's what I'm doing anyway. My goal is to run stereo effects post speaker cabinet. 1. Mono effects to front of a single amp (using out 5-6) 2. Out from a Suhr Reactive Load IR to in 7-10 (sort of the digital...
  3. A

Problems with PBC Buffers? - Confusing Volume and Tone Loss

Hello, I'm running into what I hope is just an anomaly, but its a rather soul crushing one at that! This is the first time having these issues, hoping someone can help. Note that I did just rewire my board, but its wired correctly to the instruction manual for single amp effects loop...
  4. A

Autotap out of time with midi clock - PBC 10

Hey all, I've noticed that the delay tempo using auto taps is out of time with delay using midi clock for tempo. Here's the setup: TC Flashback 2 into the front of the amp (tempo set by auto taps) Strymon Volante into the effects loop (tempo set by midi) Both set to dotted eighths (using...
  5. A

Wet/Dry Mono - PBC 10

Hey all, I'm brand new to the PBC10, so bear with me if this is actually completely obvious. :) I'm currently running loops 1-6 into the front of an amp and 7-10 into the effects loop of that same amp. Sounds great, but I have a second amp that I would like to incorporate into the set up. I...
Back