Search results

1. J

Switching multiple blocks at once on Line6 HX stomp / FX

awhile back I had my LT connected to an HX FX. I found that if I assigned two blocks to the same MIDI cc (let’s say distortion and EQ) sometimes it would only switch one. I eventually traded up to an HX stomp, but I’m feeling limited by 3 scenes per preset, so I’m wondering it there is a way...
  2. J

PBC 6x glitching

Thank you. I'll try a different power supply at practice next week and make sure that's not it. If that's not it, I probably would like to send it in to avoid trouble on a gig (whenever those happen again). The one bonus of this is that it led me to set it to boot on the preset that was...
  3. J

PBC 6x glitching

Okay, I have opened it up, tightened down the 4 screws I could see on the circuit board, and then tightened down all the Allen head screws on the chassis. I just got through a proper practice at volume and had one reboot and one time lights turned on for no reason. Is there anything else for...
  4. J

PBC 6x glitching

hoo boy. Will see if I can tell.
  5. J

PBC 6x glitching

Thanks. This is a likely explanation. I had to remove the cover to take out an errant screw. Will try it tomorrow.
  6. J

PBC 6x glitching

Greetings. I'm having a weird problem with my PBC6x. About 1-2 times per 2-3 hour practice, the PBC 6x glitches. Sometimes it restarts. And sometimes the colours change on the LEDs from what I'd programmed and they just sort of stay there until I hit another button a couple times. I haven't...
  7. J

Issues with sending MIDI commands on preset changes

Thanks. That is what I will do!
  8. J

Played for 3 hours in the space yesterday. The Ventris kludge works. two other issues came up. The PBC is sending a PC to the H9 on every preset change. Is there a way to set it to only send a PC if the PC is different on the new preset vs the old one? Also, right now I’m using a global...
  9. J

I don't think that's the issue, but the MIDI implementation is somewhat different from the options on the pedal itself, which is weird. Anyway, we'll see what they say when they're back in the office. The kludge works for now. Thanks for all your help, and I will update this thread when more...
  10. J

Update: this morning I found a workaround for the Ventris. I still would PREFER to be able to turn the 2nd engine on and off (I'm also having a problem with spillover, suggesting there may be a bug on their end). But in the meantime, I've assigned two foot switches on p2 for preset up and...
  11. J

Outstanding! That fixed the H9 problem. Thank you so much. Now, any ideas on the Ventris?
  12. J

Thanks for the super fast reply. I made those changes. Now, the H9 changes state on preset changes properly, but the switch I've assigned on p3 has to be pressed twice to change the state of the H9 from or to bypass. Absolutely consistent behaviour. So we solved one problem and created...
  13. J

Happy new year everyone. I'm having some issues with the PBC6X sending MIDI commands on preset changes. I'm controlling an Eventide H9 and a Source Audio Ventris from the PBC6X. I have assigned a footswitch on the PBC to control the bypass on the H9, and the bypass and 2nd engine on the...
  14. J

HX stomp inconsistent behaviour

Making progress here. Somehow Direct Send got turned back on, so I turned it off again and the preset problem appears to be solved. I still occasionally get an errant button press. Will have to investigate further.
  15. J

hidden pages

Perfect, thank you.
  16. J

Thank you. I actually took my Reflex off the board, I just didn’t delete it from the device list. But I’ll do that too just in case somehow the PBC is “looking for it.”
  17. J

hidden pages

I'd like to set up a scenario where I have a hidden page or two on the PBC. So, there would be 3 pages on the PBC I scroll through, but 1 or other page I access through a switch (with controls for a looper I only use occasionally). I'm wondering how to set this up. For the "page up" button to...
  18. J

Hi Folks, Happy US thanksgiving to you all! I'm back and reanimating this thread. Setup is still basically the same, but now I'm dealing with a program change issue. I've set two IA buttons, one for PC+ and one for PC- on the HX stomp. I also have IA two buttons assigned to two foot...
  19. J

Assigning Expression Pedals with IA Buttons

Update: it seems to be working. I've created a 3rd expression pedal for the RJM that's "both" the H9 and the Ventris (expression #3). One other unrelated question. Right now I have foot switches set up to move presets up and down on the H9 and Ventris. But let's say I want preset 1 on the...
Back