Search results

1. M

PBC 6X Sending Incorrect PC Messages When Changing Presets

That was it! Disabled that option on every button on that page and it's working as expected again. Thanks!
  2. M

PBC 6X Sending Incorrect PC Messages When Changing Presets

I have a PBC 6X going into a MIDI splitter box and out to two GFI Specular Tempuses on separate MIDI channels. The setup has worked perfectly for the last few months, but I'm seeing some PC issues all of a sudden. I can't seem to figure out how it would be related, but in case it's relevant, I...
  3. M

Controlling Multiple Midi Dead-End Devices

That's exactly what I need, thanks!
  4. M

Controlling Multiple Midi Dead-End Devices

I've been running a midi loop out of my PBC/6X which firsts goes through a Strymon Timeline and then onto a Specular Tempus. I'm thinking of swapping the Timeline for another Specular Tempus, but it's a dead-end midi device with no midi out. What's the best way to deal with this and effectively...
  5. M

Preset With Timeline Bypassed

Great solution, works like a charm! Thanks!
  6. M

Preset With Timeline Bypassed

Most of my presets use my Timeline in some way, shape, or form, but I have a couple for which I want the Timeline bypassed. I know I can do this by adding an Action to the preset which sends the bypass command (CC# 102, Value = 0), but then it predictably stays bypassed when I switch to a preset...
  7. M

Button to Cycle Through Banks/Songs

New owner (6X) and loving it. I have been all over the forum, manual, and editor and I can't seem to find a way to do this, if one exists. I will primarily use my mastermind in setlist mode, and I consider it a bit of a waste, for my application, to have a button dedicated to bank/up and another...
Back