Search results

1. D

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

I did 8 sets last weekend with no issues after making the changes mentioned above but I'm not counting chickens yet, it's taken a while for the issue to reoccur in the past.
  2. D

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

I've been having this exact issue. Always in the middle of a show and rebooting the GT22 fixes it. I can't wait to try some of these fixes.
  3. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

I have other pedals that seem to work fine. I soldered the cables correctly to swap tip/ring and checked them carefully. Are there any settings on the GT to help compensate for this? I really, really wish I had installed these pedals before the return date.
  4. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

So I did the reverse cable solder and the Boss pedals are better but I'm still getting nearly all my signal from the top half of the pedal. They don't really do anything through the first half of throw. Any suggestions to fix this? Thanks!
  5. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly! I'll be soldering this afternoon.
  6. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Ok but it has a reverse switch on it. I just want to verify before I break the pedals open and start soldering. It's weird that pedal was listed as compatible before. So I should just reverse the tip and ring correct?
  7. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

I'm setting up a couple of Boss EV-30 pedals and they are using all their "expression travel" at the very low end of the pedal. I'm sure I can fix this with the taper setting but I'm not seeing any documentation on this. Is it in the manual somewhere and I'm missing it?
  8. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

So I had my first gig in a while the other night and While my MMGT22 and Axe III have been working fine at home but when I set up at the gig none of my three expression pedals were working. The MMGT22 would change presets and my external momentary switches were working but none of the expression...
  9. D

AFXIII Mark II questions

I didn't realize about the 768 limit on the GT22. I should have looked at the manual. I just guessed because I could edit the device to 1024 that the GT could get there as well. It really is just for auditioning presets from AustinBuddy and that won't happen often. Out of curiosity is that a...
  10. D

AFXIII Mark II questions

You're absolutely right. I'd forgotten that I'd had this issue with my old AFXII/MFC rig and shutting everything else on the computer makes a big difference. I've had the Mark II less than a week. It's a very large jump from my AFX II. The sound quality is definitely better but the biggest...
  11. D

AFXIII Mark II questions

I'm having trouble getting my GT22 to read Presets/Scenes from my AFX. One issue I have is that I can reset the number of presets on the device to 1024 but the read presets function only goes to 999. Not a huge deal as those presets are empty now but those AustinBuddy presets fill things up...
  12. D

Skin or wrap?

Thanks Sleestak, I actually ran it by the shop that does our cars and they were worried about the amount of fluid they would use in the process
  13. D

Skin or wrap?

Thanks so much for finding that. Interesting stuff.
  14. D

Skin or wrap?

I just got my GT22 in and was curious if anyone had skinned or wrapped theirs in vinyl or another material. I have been tough on pedalboards in the past and while I am not gigging now the 2021 calendar is filling up fast. I was pondering getting some of the 3M material they wrap cars in and...
Back