Search results

1. V

GT16 Misbehaving

I've been editing the GT a lot over the past few weeks and any trouble I've been having until today has been all user error or an issue with the way one device handles MIDI. Today I installed a Strymon Conduit in my pedal tray to hookup my pedals and that's when the GT got weird. I have since...
  2. V

Bypassing buffer on EGv2

I’ve read through the manual several times and viewed a number of threads here and still am not 100% certain if the front panel input is routed into the buffer. If I want to bypass the input buffer, do I need to run a cable from “From Front” to “Input 1-4”? Currently, I have the instrument...
  3. V

MMGT16 bank changes on Lexicon PCM91

I'm hoping someone who has experience with this will have the answer that I've been unable to find. I recently started working on incorporating a couple of Lexicon devices into my setup and haven't been able to figure out how to change banks. The PCM91 has four "program banks" and two...
  4. V

button no longer showing preset number

I made a couple of footswitches on my GT16 for device PC- and PC+. When I switched them up or down, they used to show the preset number in the lower half of the display but are no longer doing so. It's a useful feature and I don't believe I changed anything. Any advice on how to get that...
  5. V

Sysex Messages

I have a couple of issues that I hope I can get some help with. I've spent some time capturing sysex messages from a TC2290, specifically for the External Effects on/off functions. I've captured them, paired down the messages as much as I'm able and have been able to successfully make them...
  6. V

Effect Gizmo and mono in/stereo out

I have a situation that I hope someone can help me with as I might not be thinking about this in the correct way. I'm wiring up my Effect Gizmo and am stuck on my TC2290 being last in the chain as is my preference. The two units before the 2290 are proper stereo in/out. If I use a ts cable...
  7. V

Thank you, RJM!

I just wanted to chime in to say how impressed I am with my RJM products. Specifically my Effect Gizmo that I just upgraded to full stereo. It's not too common that a company freely offers such fantastic end user support. I took a peek inside my FX Gizmo a few weeks ago and noticed that it...
  8. V

Power distribution

I have a GT16, an old Amp Gizmo and an Effects Gizmo (v2) and am trying to sort out an efficient distribution of power. I also have one of those BTPA Phantom power cables with bidirectional MIDI. The 12v PS can supply 4.2A. So if I connect the DC connection from the power supply to a DC "Y"...
Back