Amp Gizmo and Mini Amp Gizmo

rjmmusic

Administrator
Staff member
It was a combination of low sales and some parts being discontinued. We need to redesign them to be able to make more, and it hasn't been very clear if it would be worth the effort.

Lately, there has been a fair amount of outcry about them not being available anymore, so I'm leaning towards completing the redesign. Assuming things go to plan, we'd see a replacement in the fall.

The only product that's currently being sold that's similar is the Control Switcher by Voodoo Lab, and of course Amp Gizmo on the used market.

It was a combination of low sales and some parts being discontinued. We need to redesign them to be able to make more, and it hasn't been very clear if it would be worth the effort.

Lately, there has been a fair amount of outcry about them not being available anymore, so I'm leaning towards completing the redesign. Assuming things go to plan, we'd see a replacement in the fall.

The only product that's currently being sold that's similar is the Control Switcher by Voodoo Lab, and of course Amp Gizmo on the used market.

Will repairs be possible on existing Mini Amp Gizmos?

ARMANDO DIAZ

Definitely redesign or bring this product back!!

I can’t see any shortage of new guitar amps being made and sold.