Buffers and no audio?

lbcbdr

I recently discovered that if i turn buffer 2 off i get no audio. Normally I have all 3 buffers on but loaded a config the other day that had a preset saved with the three buffers off the a and b outputs off and the dry signal off, so, I started turning things back on starting with the a and b outs then the dry signal, and finally the buffers that's where i discovered that buffer 2 was not passing audio when off. It doesn't matter the state of the other buffers. I have a volume pedal between loops 6 and 7 and loop 7 is serial, 8 & 9 are parallel and 10 is serial. Any ideas?

Thanks LBC

PBC worked fine when i got home. I unpluged loops 7-10 then tried all bufffers on and off it worked. I plugged loops 7-10 back in and it worked again. this started when i loaded a program in and my first preset was changed to all buttons off. loops, buffers, switches, dry signal, and outs. That preset was originally loop 9 and 10 on, all buffers on , dry signal on, and out a on. right now all is good.

New info. After loading a program that was a change from what was stored in the pbc(ie retrieve the program from PBC, make changes and re save) again the firse preset had nothing on, yet it worked before I downloaded the changes. now turning off buffer 2 shuts off audio only if one or more of loops 7-10 are on. if loops 7-10 are off buffer 2 works as expected.????

So, the problem is the same regardless of whether you have a series loop on or a parallel loop on?

As long as one of 7-10 is on I get no audio when buffer 2 is off. Does not matter which loop either one of the serial or one of the parallel

We probably have to start looking at the possibility of needing to do a repair on your PBC - please contact me at support at rjmmusic dot com and we'll work it out...

Back