1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Button page with more presets

Discussion in 'PBC General Discussion' started by Wesley Winford, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Wesley Winford

Wesley Winford
    Expand Collapse

If I need more than 6 presets for a song, how do I create a second button page to access another bank of presets easily? I'm thinking I would like to hold a button to get to the new page, and vice versa to get back

2. trulsux

trulsux
    Expand Collapse

....why don´t you use alternate presets on the 6 presets you have?

3. Wesley Winford

Wesley Winford
    Expand Collapse

My alternate presets are set up for different things. I have come across a song that I have to cover a good bit of different sounds. Will probably need 9 different presets for this song. That’s why I another preset bank

4. rjmmusic

rjmmusic
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

The way preset buttons work, switching to another page doesn't get you new presets, it will still display the first N presets in your current song. (where N is the number of preset buttons you have.)

There probably should be some option for bank buttons to move through all of the presets in a song, instead of always moving to the next song.

That's not available yet, so you have a few other options:

- Add hold functions to your preset buttons. If you have preset buttons 1-6, adding hold functions to the preset buttons will make those buttons recall presets 7-12 when held.
    - Use a Preset + and Preset - buttons to advance through the preset list one at a time.

5. Wesley Winford

Wesley Winford
    Expand Collapse

The preset hold function should work for now. Would be nice to be able to preview the next set of presets so I know what I’m about to select if I forget