CC help

Hi there

I am - suddenly - having some problems with a device using the GT.

I have an amp switcher that I use to switch amps on/off (head switcher) - with CC. The switches are grouped - no prob.
These are single channel amps.
Recently I added a channel switching amp.

I would like to use one button for changing the channel on the amp and put the amp switcher on to the right channel.
Two different CC´s - still grouped within the amp switcher.
It works when I go from channel 1 to channel 2 to channel 3 - but when I go back for example to channel 1. The preamp switches - but the amp switcher goes off. And I have to push the channel 1 button twice to get back to the amp "on".
I only assume this is possible - the CC on the amp switcher is on 0 (zero) for off state - on all 4 channels. The group allows all off.
If I switch between the amps - it is working like it used to - but when I start changing the channels on the one amp - the amp switcher gets turned off (on that amp)
The channel switcher is an axess CFX-4 BTW.

Any advice?
I think I have tried all :)

Thanks in advance
Reidar

Check the "send off messages" setting for your button group. In most cases, this setting should be turned off.

Thanks for the response

Well - I must have send off messages on in this group because I need to turn the different amps properly off..
The amp switcher needs an off signal..

Maybe I should assign things differently :)

Thanks again
Reidar

I'd need to see your settings to give a better answer, but another thing to look at is the on and off values for each button. You can prevent a button from sending off messages to a particular device by setting the off value to None.

Back